Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm taking a step back on KITH stuff... I got my Russell order in and was really disappointed... The shorts are as thin as boxers... The tee shirts although good quality have a really odd fit... I like the crew but unlike their hoodies their crews seem to come in such rough material... This "collab" was a huge miss for me...
Yeah, same, haven't bought anything since the fall I'm pretty sure

I'm taking a step back on KITH stuff... I got my Russell order in and was really disappointed... The shorts are as thin as boxers... The tee shirts although good quality have a really odd fit... I like the crew but unlike their hoodies their crews seem to come in such rough material... This "collab" was a huge miss for me...
What's up with the fit on tees? Short?

Soho Crew I got was good in terms of fit. LA tee has a weird shape too it. Severely oversized and boxy. Waiting on Miami crew to come in. My favorite KITH items came from the Tommy collab last year. Real quality pieces - I still keep an eye on some of the ones I didn't get.

I just got my Russell hoody in today and look what wrong with it. SMH
20190415_095553.jpg

There's no logo on it .I just got a blank hoody from them. All they want to give me is a 30 refund .I feel like I deserve more than that.. smh man .

I just got my Russell hoody in today and look what wrong with it. SMH
20190415_095553.jpg

There's no logo on it .I just got a blank hoody from them. All they want to give me is a 30 refund .I feel like I deserve more than that.. smh man .

Dispute the charge. That's a joke. You didn't get what you paid for.

Edit - maybe you got the hoody where Ronnie took the logo off for his IG photo.

With your credit card company. You didnt get the product, as pictured, from the vendor and they won't accept a return. I think you have a case. Kith should honor a return in this case if there's no logo.

kith did offer a return for a full refund but I do want the hoody. I just asked them for a 50% refund.. seeing what they say.

UPDATE: they offered me $30 refund plus a $25 gift card and said its the very most they could do. I guess I'm going to have to take it since I do like the hoody. the logo thing just kinda bothers me when I paid close to 175 for a blank hoody pretty much. smh

UPDATE: they offered me $30 refund plus a $25 gift card and said its the very most they could do. I guess I'm going to have to take it since I do like the hoody. the logo thing just kinda bothers me when I paid close to 175 for a blank hoody pretty much. smh
Return it. Get the refund, then buy the hoodie you want somewhere else. Gift card is worthless so don't put any value on it. So now you're paying $145+ for a blank hoody you don't really want and won't wear that much.

Tell them to keep that POS and you want ALL of your money back; that's complete BS. In fact, they should give you the $25 gift card for wasting your time and money to get that turd sent back. Besides, your CC company will them to pack sand. I know AMEX will tell them to get bent real quick. One of the main reasons I use them to make all major purchases.

Nah, don't let them play you like that :lol:

You can go buy a regular blank yellow Russell hoodie here for $25/$35/$60 dollars: https://www.russellathletic.com/men-tops-hoodies-sweatshirts

I submitted a claim dispute to my bank card.
but I did tell them that was fine already for 30 and a gift card.

I do feel I deserve more than that but they said thats all they could offer.

im disputing it with the bank anyways to get my money back. we'll see what happens.

if I don't cancel my dispute with the bank can they do anything? they told me to cancel it because they gave me a partial refund and a gift card but they deactivated the gift card because of the dispute.

if I don't cancel my dispute with the bank can they do anything? they told me to cancel it because they gave me a partial refund and a gift card but they deactivated the gift card because of the dispute.

I didn't realize before they offered you a return for a full refund. I would've honestly picked up this option. Banks don't settle the score. They will either rule in your favor or theirs and if the full return/refund option was there, they may rule in favor of Kith. I would cancel the dispute.

Damn, son, I wouldn't support KEITH after how they did u dirty. Nevermind the sh*tty return policy they have in the first place. Ronnie just taking y'all funds for his expensive trips with da KEITH-SET #JUSTUS

they did what they could as a business and offered a full refund on a return because they messed up on my order.

but that just really inconvenience for me to have to go return an item I wanted.

they couldn't give me an exchange for anything because it was sold out. I still wanted the hoody without the logo.

they offered $30 and a 25 gift card.

but now they are putting all that on hold because I filed a dispute and now have to go through canceling it. its just complicated all over. I just wished they sent me the correct hoody in the first place and none of this would've happened.

they did what they could as a business and offered a full refund on a return because they messed up on my order.

but that just really inconvenience for me to have to go return an item I wanted.

they couldn't give me an exchange for anything because it was sold out. I still wanted the hoody without the logo.

but now they are putting all that on hold because I filed a dispute and now have to go through canceling it. its just complicated all over. I just wished they sent me the correct hoody in the first place and none of this would've happened.

They offered you a full refund which is what every other retailer would do. When you said you wanted it. They priced it at retail minus $30 and a $25 gift card. So they established the value. You can take it or return. Personally, return it and buy three blank Russell hoodies

Rofl
I understand they did you dirty with that, it was either a factory defect or a sample hoodie from Ronnie’s ig

But you ACCEPTED the partial $30 refund AND the $25 gift card....
AND you filed the dispute

You can’t do **** like that lmao.
Cc will side with them for you doing that, they offered you a refund or a partial, you took the partial

Cc will only approve your dispute if NO returns or money back guarantee was offered, which it was

You gonna take the L for this one bruh

Back
Top Bottom