Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i duno. Still waiting to see what the deal is with F&F, those tan Mai's are clean. My White-Salmon Mai's have shipped as well as my GL III ST's shipped too.

aye both of my 3.1s are arriving tomorrow, nice. ill post pics of the socks cause i remember someone in here saying they wanted to see what the socks looked like

Last edited:
I mean he put a reward for being fast, nothing to stop bots, and now they act surprise they got ate up by bots? Hilarious.

you do realize bots tried this with the super green release and kith went through orders and canceled orders that were not associated with the chosen accounts?

this is the same thing.

you do realize bots tried this with the super green release and kith went through orders and canceled orders that were not associated with the chosen accounts?

this is the same thing.
Super green had a question though right? That had to stop a good many of them.

Yeah I def saw some twitter bot boys with 10-15 Super Greens

May have been from Cockatoos though I suppose

So there seems to be a lot of differing package sizes, from 7 to 9 to 10. Here are my details to add to the confusion:

Both mai have shipped for rme:

302xxx - 9 lbs

306xxx - 9 lbs

My salmons haven't shipped...

Here's to hoping it's being packaged with some free kicks [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Sorry if this has been asked but I am at work at a startup and Black friday is literally the busiest time of the year.

The Salmon toe 2.0 have NOT released to the public correct?  The only people that have been able to get them so far are the people that have the golden ticket.

The tweet kith sent out was basically saying that bots got ahold of the golden ticket link and started eating all the pairs?

Sorry if this has been asked but I am at work at a startup and Black friday is literally the busiest time of the year.

The Salmon toe 2.0 have NOT released to the public correct?  The only people that have been able to get them so far are the people that have the golden ticket.

The tweet kith sent out was basically saying that bots got ahold of the golden ticket link and started eating all the pairs?
Correct, to all of that.

Back
Top Bottom