Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nah he openly claimed he struck out. Funny when a dude strikes out the shoes all of a sudden become whack.Edit: omg he's still stalking in twitter. Has he permanently back pedaled from here? Dude takin ***t I respect you and calling me John. Asking if I don't watch reviews first in YouTube

Last edited:
Nah he openly claimed he struck out. Funny when a dude strikes out the shoes all of a sudden become whack. Edit: omg he's still stalking in twitter. Has he permanently back pedaled from here? Dude takin ***t I respect you and calling me John. Asking if I don't watch reviews first in YouTube

You and your shoetubers lol

I think I'm going to pull the trigger at 440 shipped.. still a bit salty from that drop, it's too bad they didn't try to combat the bots as they have in the past. Been seeing a lot of folks with 10-20+ pairs for sale :smh:

Are you free sadderday? Maybe link up and shoot volcano vid?

Nah he openly claimed he struck out. Funny when a dude strikes out the shoes all of a sudden become whack. Edit: omg he's still stalking in twitter. Has he permanently back pedaled from here? Dude takin ***t I respect you and calling me John. Asking if I don't watch reviews first in YouTube
   I primarily tried to cop to resell or trade bait, they were never for keeps . My only backtrack is my claim that the kicks were are whack , they definitely aren't whack the puma blades of glory x highsnobiety were wack . Volcano 2.0 are ... cool but overpriced.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to pull the trigger at 440 shipped.. still a bit salty from that drop, it's too bad they didn't try to combat the bots as they have in the past. Been seeing a lot of folks with 10-20+ pairs for sale
mean.gif
Don't buy for that price. It WILL go down.  

Back
Top Bottom