ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You guys with smaller feet are so lucky to be able to cop the Mangos as you please. No size 12 Mangos anywhere to be found 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

The crazy part about the mangos is that the true color never comes up in pictures. It really is a unique color and that grey upper just sets them off perfectly

Last edited:
were these the ones that sold for $350 + shipping? o_O!!! 
Nice pickups btw!
on ebay right? yea they were but dude posted them on niketalk fb group. i bought them for 220$ shipped and they are DS. he had the shoes on ebay as well but had his friend bid so high because he couldn't cancel the auction. 

Let's welcome the latest addition to the TRo Roster, iJam (M:87)! We're glad to have you aboard, BROshe!
nthat.gif
Haven't been on the thread all day yesterday, just bought a new car. But I want to give a big thanks to everyone on TeamROSHE for the opportunity and privilege to be on this team. The new requirements do solidify what is to be expected of every member, and honored to be a part of it.

But there is no difference when it comes to the person themselves, I'm still down to help those who need to secure a certain pair or need some sort of info on a specific colorway. Just shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help in every way. 

If I can see that you're only in this thread solely just to buy the shoes to make some sort of profit, don't expect a response. I'm not the type of person who supports resellers to make a dime and nickel. Wise words from Antoine Dodson, "We lookin' for you, we gon' find you."

Again, big big big thanks to TRo for making my day even better yesterday, after buying my car and hearing the good news from a couple friends of mine who texted me while I was at the dealership. 
glasses.gif

the only reason why i asked is because i was going to bid on them but there was some sort of paint on the inside wall of the shoe.

the only reason why i asked is because i was going to bid on them but there was some sort of paint on the inside wall of the shoe.
oh i thought you were going to call them fake..lol. but just checked and no paint on the inside. all clean and no form of sock lent either

oh i thought you were going to call them fake..lol. but just checked and no paint on the inside. all clean and no form of sock lent either
oh na man, i would never call some one out on this forum for fake shoes, i would PM them. But im happy for you bruh. Thanks for the reply, that was the only reason why i didn't bid on them i saw some sort of pink Spot in the inside. 

What's going on everyone I'm new the forums and this tread but I thought I show my favorite Roshe FB color way to me the way the dark brown and gold bounce off the orange and white cant wait to bust these out for the summer

Back
Top Bottom