ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally finished my custom! 

Was pretty iffy about the mints..But THIS. This made me like the shoe 100000000000x more. LOL
eek.gif

anyone here know a way around finishlines  1 month online block. I can't even order off the website and im sitting on all these stupid WC 20$ giftcards 
mean.gif
I just purchased of FNL right now and they let me use my WC rewards card... I didn't even know FNL can block your online account? Maybe because of resellers?

were these the ones that sold for $350 + shipping? o_O!!! 
Nice pickups btw!
on ebay right? yea they were but dude posted them on niketalk fb group. i bought them for 220$ shipped and they are DS. he had the shoes on ebay as well but had his friend bid so high because he couldn't cancel the auction. 
i think i might've bid on these. was it the 11.5? i was amazed at the winning bid. but damn, nice pick up. still can't find my size anywhere.

I just purchased of FNL right now and they let me use my WC rewards card... I didn't even know FNL can block your online account? Maybe because of resellers?
They block them when theres to many attempts to purchase. I tried all my Credit cards, and Paypal. Reason being thats what usually works when one payment method is failing. Let alone my rewards account with them is going through the roof, sucks that i can only use the gift cards on instore purchases. Phone orders is barely an option these days, once you weigh in the wait time to get to an actual rep.

They block them when theres to many attempts to purchase. I tried all my Credit cards, and Paypal. Reason being thats what usually works when one payment method is failing. Let alone my rewards account with them is going through the roof, sucks that i can only use the gift cards on instore purchases. Phone orders is barely an option these days, once you weigh in the wait time to get to an actual rep.
It's a FNL "fraud prevention" thing. There was a thread/convo posted a month or 2 ago with FNL that basically outlined their process. And the process is stupid because it can just randomly trigger and then you can't purchase for a few days until it clears on your account. The crappy part about it all is that it can trigger BEFORE it actually let's you buy your first pair which has happened to me and a couple of friends before.

It shouldn't be a month though. I believe it's a week or 2 at most if it doesn't get cleared up right away. I've had mine clear up the Monday after I got flagged on a Saturday.

i think i might've bid on these. was it the 11.5? i was amazed at the winning bid. but damn, nice pick up. still can't find my size anywhere.
yea 11.5. my og size is an 11 though. so bit the bullet since size 11 is so hard to find these days. :/

It's a FNL "fraud prevention" thing. There was a thread/convo posted a month or 2 ago with FNL that basically outlined their process. And the process is stupid because it can just randomly trigger and then you can't purchase for a few days until it clears on your account. The crappy part about it all is that it can trigger BEFORE it actually let's you buy your first pair which has happened to me and a couple of friends before.

It shouldn't be a month though. I believe it's a week or 2 at most if it doesn't get cleared up right away. I've had mine clear up the Monday after I got flagged on a Saturday.
Mine first flagged mid Feb, then i didnt try until March 15, layed off it until yesterday, then i finally called too see what the deal was, they said it was flagged on March 15 and i have a month from that date. All BS 

Now here's a photoshop challenge: Can someone mock up a Roshe with a translucent sole?? I personally think the Roshe's thick oncepiece midsole (and the material) simply isn't conducive to an iced out sole, but I'm curious 
nthat.gif
  .............and I doubt NikeID would have that as an option.

Hell, it might end up looking like something a stripper would wear when she goes jogging, but.....even more reason to do so.  

(ok it might be easy to do in CS6, but being a PS n00b I'm not sure how I would do it aside from messing with the opacity)

Mine first flagged mid Feb, then i didnt try until March 15, layed off it until yesterday, then i finally called too see what the deal was, they said it was flagged on March 15 and i have a month from that date. All BS 
Did it let you purchase anything on March 15? And did your shipping and billing addresses match up? If that was me and I couldn't purchase anything under my account for 2 months I'd be escalating this to manager after manager to get it fixed.

The unfortunate thing is that it's "automated" so the reps supposedly can't do anything about releasing the flag which again I call BS on.

Back
Top Bottom