ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

groupbuy for siren size 8.5? i'm down
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

we could probably make them on iD
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
im trying to get a 9.

seems like some people were getting them through asia?  can anyone help me out?

im trying to get a 9.

word me too man. sadly posts asking for help like this usually go unresponded :frown:
They're dry for the most part. I haven't seen anything, though I haven't checked in a while. Most people in this thread just got tired of answering the same questions over and over again and it got annoying because people wanted to be handheld through the entire process. 

My mans 4W trolling hard to get you guys angry 

why hasn't anyone murdered this guy yet? dude has no life but to troll everyone everyday and then buy up the roshe stock? wheres a tractor trailer when you need one? the sad thing is the people on these boards who kiss his **** and think hes cool or funny. :smh:

why hasn't anyone murdered this guy yet? dude has no life but to troll everyone everyday and then buy up the roshe stock? wheres a tractor trailer when you need one? the sad thing is the people on these boards who kiss his **** and think hes cool or funny. :smh:

Lighten up. It's the Internet. It's not life and death.

why hasn't anyone murdered this guy yet? dude has no life but to troll everyone everyday and then buy up the roshe stock? wheres a tractor trailer when you need one? the sad thing is the people on these boards who kiss his **** and think hes cool or funny.
mean.gif
he trolls because you guys reaction is funnier than his trolling 

groupbuy for siren size 8.5? i'm down :lol: :nerd:

we could probably make them on iD :nerd: :nerd:

I'd be down for a size 7.5 or 8 in a group buy... what's goodie? I'm down just dont want to be the one Tmall/frugirls'n it..... Who's volunteering... better yet, who can put us in touch with a legit chinese seller they've scooped mangos or sirens from before? PM if possible...

im trying to get a 9.

Try the tmall sellers, size 9 would be a 42.5. Some of the sellers might be fake but when you place the orders through frugirls they would cancel them and notify you via email. It's just trial and error. Got mangos for a friend from tmall. The closest sizes i've found were 43 and 42. the .5's are harder to get sometimes imo.

Try the tmall sellers, size 9 would be a 42.5. Some of the sellers might be fake but when you place the orders through frugirls they would cancel them and notify you via email. It's just trial and error. Got mangos for a friend from tmall. The closest sizes i've found were 43 and 42. the .5's are harder to get sometimes imo.
thanks for the info.. ill look into it.

My mans 4W trolling hard to get you guys angry 

1. He is cool
2. He is funny.

Look at you getting all worked up over this great guy who did nothing to hurt you.

Back
Top Bottom