ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If u think that's insane, check out these pics I took of the current state of the mints in NYC. What made me laugh was the original price listed and the "sale price" after.
Haha at the price I copped my pair for, that equates to 3x the price with some room for extra.

EDIT: LMFAOOOOO "SALE PRICE"

Last edited:

Can i return these to nike and get new ones??? i've had them for longer than a month

Talk to a Nike rep via live chat. You should be able to send them back and they'll more than likely give you credit for the price of the shoes. I've done that before with my Jordans but this was 10 years ago. LOL.

A YouTuber by the name of jjjumpman23 is selling a used pair of calypsos size 9.5 for 175. Email him quickly to get a jump on the buy. Search on YouTube and watch his most recent video. His email is in the description.

A YouTuber by the name of jjjumpman23 is selling a used pair of calypsos size 9.5 for 175. Email him quickly to get a jump on the buy. Search on YouTube and watch his most recent video. His email is in the description.
Bottoms dirty and slightly worn down + a nasty scuff on the inner swoosh. Anyone paying 175 + shipping + fees is a hypebeast. 

He sold them already no need.

man.. after seeing that pic of the heel pull tabs, I will NEVER use them to help slide my foot in... EVER!

Maybe I'm the only one, but till this day I've never used the pull tab for help. Always used my thumb to pull back the portion of the shoe where the heel tab is. I tie the laces to the 3rd loop anyway, so it's not too difficult to slide my foot in.

Has anyone speckled the Mango v2 soles? I'm really thinking about speckling it black. I have two pairs anyway. Or should I go with the plasti-dip to white or black soles?

Maybe I'm the only one, but till this day I've never used the pull tab for help. Always used my thumb to pull back the portion of the shoe where the heel tab is. I tie the laces to the 3rd loop anyway, so it's not too difficult to slide my foot in.
THIS. After using the pull tabs the first time and hearing a slight thread tear I never use them after that. That sound pierced my heart.  I suggest loosening them before putting them on.

THIS. After using the pull tabs the first time and hearing a slight thread tear I never use them after that. That sound pierced my heart.  I suggest loosening them before putting them on.

I'm stupid anal about my shoes haha. I always loosen them all the way and "factory tie" them whenever I put them away. The laces have to be even on both sides or I'll readjust the whole thing. Then I'll stand up to make sure each foot is tied equally tight. Lol OCD to the max. Oh and the "bows" have to be tied evenly on both shoes. Yes, yes I'm weird.

don't know if I should pull the trigger on the burgundy joints since I already have the sport red :rolleyes

I'm stupid anal about my shoes haha. I always loosen them all the way and "factory tie" them whenever I put them away. The laces have to be even on both sides or I'll readjust the whole thing. Then I'll stand up to make sure each foot is tied equally tight. Lol OCD to the max. Oh and the "bows" have to be tied evenly on both shoes. Yes, yes I'm weird.
That's pretty interesting...

That's pretty interesting...

Haha call me semi-OCD. after tying my sneakers if one side feels different after taking several steps iII keep tying them till they both have the same tightness. I'll stop in the middle of my walk, idgaf who I'm with my gf or a bunch of friends, if they wait cool if not I could care less. Hahaha!

Lol I know exactly what you mean man. I do the same when I put them away and I'm always readjusting if they aren't even. Just doesn't feel right. Repped!

Haha call me semi-OCD. after tying my sneakers if one side feels different after taking several steps iII keep tying them till they both have the same tightness. I'll stop in the middle of my walk, idgaf who I'm with my gf or a bunch of friends, if they wait cool if not I could care less. Hahaha!

THIS

Has anyone speckled the Mango v2 soles? I'm really thinking about speckling it black. I have two pairs anyway. Or should I go with the plasti-dip to white or black soles?

I'd speckle. I don't know much about plastidip, but I'd imagine it would crack?

Back
Top Bottom