ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

any idea when the gray flyknits coming out?

Hey bro they're out now in Europe. Shops over there seem to be releasing them more frequently these past two weeks. About $160ish shipped to the US.

If you're talking about a US release date, just follow Team Roshe's IG and Twitter. I don't know anything they don't.

Dang dudes slept on the team reds even when they were $55 on zappos awhile back, that's where I got mine

grey scale tiger camo is back up as well as the ash suedes. Which one would y'all cop if you already have the black marble roshe's? 

I'm feeling these. I know they're mesh, but they give off a hemp-isn vibe to me. I'd like to see them in person before making any moves.

Last edited:
imo the mango v3 from the Breathe pack is mehh..

and btw, those black soled iguana's aren't releasing to NDC as well. Nor the Breathe pack. Wtf is going on with nike teasing us with so many roshes that you can't even purchase in the US. Like the new NM SP for example.

anyone have on foot pics of the gym red/burgandy on FNL?

Also wtf is up with FNL they let the coupons go through on the random yarns, but I cant use the same thing on the brown suedes or those reds. F that

Last edited:

@shaw333

not my pics but..

so the sole/swoosh is deep burgundy... hmm..
I know I thought it was black originally. Hesitent on getting them because of that. Ive wanted the brown suedes for awhile, but I keep telling myself I could just get both instead of doing another pendleton

Looks like Nike is doing some sort of special womens dedication in February. Multicolor Roshe Flyknits, Multicolor Zoom Agility Flyknits, and a new pink Flyknit Lunar. Hmmmmm....

all women only shoes mean to me is that i gotta buy a size 10 instead of 8.5 for men. Sucks for you big footers.

Back
Top Bottom