ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I grabbed a pair of Sport Reds last summer at Nordstrom in an 11.5, still haven't un-ds'ed because they are too big. Anyone willing to trade me for an 11?

People talking about Stadium Yellows and Stadium Greens like they weren't sitting on UO and NDC for weeks. Got both 10-14 days after they dropped and they still were sitting. The hype really caught on, or it took a lot of people to come around to these. Nevertheless, welcome to Roshe.

there is still siren reds out there. i found a 9.5 earlier today and the olive suede premiums for $180 shipped from a japanese online store so i bought them. it will be my second pair of sirens. i had to use the forwarding service so lets see.

Damnit!!

Missed out on SH for blacks...
mad.gif

If anyone knows where I can get a 12 or 12.5 hit me up.

peace

Out of the OG colorways.....Only ones re-releasing are Reds, Sails & Iguanas?

I got all those from the original drop....including Sirens & Volts.

Sup with the Calypsos & Mangos?

Copped the Black/Sails today at a local FA! Wouldn't take the bday coupon (I guess they caught on)
Also ordered from there to get the Iguanas and Sport Reds shipped to the store! So excited since I caught on to the Roshes late.

Wonder if I can really find the Sirens or Anthracite/Cybers for a good price down the road...

Calypsos will not re-release. A different version of the Mangos are later this year, but some the same as the OGs.

there's no word of a re-release of the calypsos and the mangos aren't being released in the US. However there is a colorway that is similar to the mangos that will be releasing. it's soft grey/midnight fog/total crimson

Anyone have any pics of the ones that are releasing later this year that are similar to the mangos (soft grey/midnight fog/total crimson)?

the calypsos should be left alone. let it have its value for the shoe that started it all

Last edited:
good looking out for everyone and happy to hear that you guys didnt buy it from resellers and actually paid for retail keep it up.

the calypsos should be left alone. let it have its value for the shoe that started it all

Started what actually?

Calypsos are my least fav out of the original colors. I would of copped squarely to have ALL the original colorways.

Mangos on the other hand are :smokin I just refuse to pay reseller's prices for ANY roshes.

I will cop the alternative Mangos thou. Then I'm good. :D

Missed out on the 3 of colors of these when they released, no stores anywhere near me had em. I k ow I'm late on this but the sail,iguana,red are Re-releasing?

Missed out on the 3 of colors of these when they released, no stores anywhere near me had em. I k ow I'm late on this but the sail,iguana,red are Re-releasing?

They have and will be continued to be restocked. Please check your local boutique. I know Blends LA just restocked a couple days ago. Also check for Shiekhs to be dropping these as well.

Basically, if you want Iguana, Red, Black you should be able to get it for retail.

Back
Top Bottom