ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do the pairs sold overseas in Asia fit any different than the ones sold here? I wear a 7.5 which is probably a more common size over there, so I was thinking if I purchase a few pairs off tmall they should fit better?

Thinking about purchasing the new releases off tmall instead of waiting since it seems that 7.5 is pretty rare in the states

worn once Cybers on eBay 9.5 for 80 and 12 shipping..
had to pull the trigger

is that a good deal?

Seeing as they're probably not going to re-release them, yes.

and if truly worn once, you pretty much bought them at retail + a little bit more than regular tax.

Solid steal at this point.

My Mangos from tmall are still in transit. Latest update was on 3-11 and reads  "inbound out of customs." They shipped on 3-2 so it's going on 10 days. Can't wait to get them...

Do the pairs sold overseas in Asia fit any different than the ones sold here? I wear a 7.5 which is probably a more common size over there, so I was thinking if I purchase a few pairs off tmall they should fit better?

Thinking about purchasing the new releases off tmall instead of waiting since it seems that 7.5 is pretty rare in the states
the 3 overseas mens exclusive (lemon cw being one) had really stiff mesh. some broshes can chime in on that but i know a few TRo members sold their due to the constricting and uncomfortable feel of the asia mesh. however, the premiums feel real nice. maybe a close second to og mesh. it does fit a little bit big due to the lack of heel cup padding. the premiums are super nice though, i would double if they were cheaper.

the 3 overseas mens exclusive (lemon cw being one) had really stiff mesh. some broshes can chime in on that but i know a few TRo members sold their due to the constricting and uncomfortable feel of the asia mesh. however, the premiums feel real nice. maybe a close second to og mesh. it does fit a little bit big due to the lack of heel cup padding. the premiums are super nice though, i would double if they were cheaper.

Anyone notice the mango mesh is just sliightly stiffer than the OG mesh SR, BS, and Iggy's? Just not as soft. Maybe it's just me

Last edited:

no exactly the same. they do have some shoes that are only sold here in japan and i believe they are a little smaller/narrow but as far as roshe's it all depends on the mesh mostly. 

Anyone notice the mango mesh is just sliightly stiffer than the OG mesh SR, BS, and Iggy's? Just not as soft. Maybe it's just me
 no difference at all imo. do you have og release or re-release of the BS/Iggy's? i have all OG and they are the same to me

Last edited:
The hype is insane.  I left for work and to lead a dance workshop and I have to catch up through 6 pages?  Most of them being questions that were asked yesterday... LOL.

So I unDS'ed by Knicks today, and I forgot how much of a struggle it is to slide socked feet into a fresh pair of Roshes.  I hope the new spring colorways make use of the tonal insoles or the Premium NRG insoles.  The friction of the insole is really my only gripe about Roshes in general.

Nike FitSole 4 (via LunarEclipse)... Problem resolved. :wink:

Last edited:
I say it was a good deal. When I actually think about it, its so hard to tell when a pair is DS and lightly used nowadays. Unless you look at the bottom of the soles, then of course. But upper-wise, its amazing how Dylan Raasch created a shoe to pull something like that off. Big props to him and glad to know I'm taking part in something so creative. 
grin.gif

Honestly the durability of the Roshes are greatly under-appreciated. I've been rocking my (2) sole pairs, cybers & reds consistently and they look mint. I thought the white sole of the red would stain or tear-away. Nope.

1 riddle tho, I cannot understand the hype for the Calypsos. I think they are a beautiful colorway, but I felt it only matched with 1 to 2 outfits. I definitely wouldn't pay $275 and rather get 4 other roshe colorways. Maybe I'm just a 33 yr old father and careful with the $. Think the mangos are my favorite.

1. Mangos
2. Red
3. Calypsos
4. Cybers
5. Ice Blue

Honestly the durability of the Roshes are greatly under-appreciated. I've been rocking my (2) sole pairs, cybers & reds consistently and they look mint. I thought the white sole of the red would stain or tear-away. Nope.

1 riddle tho, I cannot understand the hype for the Calypsos. I think they are a beautiful colorway, but I felt it only matched with 1 to 2 outfits. I definitely wouldn't pay $275 and rather get 4 other roshe colorways. Maybe I'm just a 33 yr old father and careful with the $. Think the mangos are my favorite.

1. Mangos
2. Red
3. Calypsos
4. Cybers
5. Ice Blue

I agree with you on everything and that's what makes this shoe that much better especially at the price point of $70 retail.

As far as the Calypsos, I would love a pair as well but would not spend that kind of money on it. What I like about the roshes though is the fact you could throw on pretty much any pair any color and don't even need to match. The shoes themselves are just represented by the live colors and bring its own appeal regardless of outfit IMO.

Last edited:

More images of the nike roshe run wovens night stadium and light bone

those light bones are coming home whenever i see them pop up in a 12.5

need more pics of the night stadiums

edit

are the night stadium just the blackout wovens with a white midsole & eyelets? :nerd:

Last edited:
I agree with you on everything and that's what makes this shoe that much better especially at the price point of $70 retail.

As far as the Calypsos, I would love a pair as well but would not spend that kind of money on it. What I like about the roshes though is the fact you could throw on pretty much any pair any color and don't even need to match. The shoes themselves are just represented by the live colors and bring its own appeal regardless of outfit IMO.
Strongly agree! I dont care if what I wear matches, as long as i feel good and i look good (which there is NO DOUBT, because of these roshes 
roll.gif
) then there is no worry in the world. Plus if I wear neutral colors and then add some pop in my sole, more chances of me breaking necks! #TeamROSHE

1.Sirens
2.iggys
3.Calypso
4.Thunder Blue
5.Speed yellow

those are my top 5. but 3 of the new spring cws might change that tho.

Last edited:
those light bones are coming home whenever i see them pop up in a 12.5

need more pics of the night stadiums

edit

are the night stadium just the blackout wovens with a white midsole & eyelets? :nerd:[/quote]

here you go

Looks like another blow to the nuts for big feet Broshes as I can't find the city pack in a size 13. Biggest I found was a 12. It appears they don't even make a size 13 in these considering that they actually made the trails in a size 13.. I hope someone proves me wrong. I might bite on the 12 but it might be a tiny bit snug but not too bad to where my toes stick out in the toe box area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom