ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What is everyone's Roshe count at?

12 for me right now
I got 12 pairs at the moment, including a pair that's on its way. After the spring releases, city pack, and a few more cw's that caught my eye, the count will change....dramatically. 

[/IMG]

The tokyos look real clean out of the pack. Probably the only one I'm copping.

So awesome man! I'm definitely getting he Tokyo, London, and Paris ones if they release in a size 13. If not, then I might settle with a 12. I really hope these release stateside soon.

.-. was realling hoping to pick up the tropicals with the black swoosh on ebay but with 5 days still and at $200....gotta continue the search lol

I just ordered Iguanas, Stadium Reds, and Sail/Volts from Oneness. Sent a paypal request and I had my order processed and shipping confirmed in under 15 minutes. Excellent!

The Nike Roshe Run Woven

Lebanon Clearance
1 (615) 443-3521
(555602-001)

Sizes 8-9
$49.99

Last edited:
I myself am a fan of the OG Mesh, as last year I copped Sport Reds, Iggy's, and Cybers all for BELOW retail. In the Fall an NTer helped me get a pair of Mangos (my co-favorite pair so far tied with the Sport Reds) and then I honestly fell back a bit from em. I wear them regularly (3-4 times a week to work or to run errands), but I wasn't a fan of wovens, premiums, trails, or any of the women's CW's. I was mad I'd missed out on Black Sails (as well as calypso's and Sirens, even passing on sirens at $80 in my sz thinking i could get a better deal), and the news of the OG Colorway re-release peaked my interest back into Roshes this winter. Thanks to more NT info I was able to finally get my sz 7.5 (although I'm a true 8, i prefer these snug) Black Sails from Eastbay with a coupon code that I used to get a pair of Nike Elite Socks ($15 off an order of $75+). Anywho, I un-DS'd em this past weekend, and like a previous NTer said, they look good with almost anything!

Def tempted to go in on group buy for sirens, as I passed on them multiple times (I kick myself every day, believe me), and hope to one day buy a pair of used calypso's in my size for under $200 (a guy can dream, can't he?), lol....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom