ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like another blow to the nuts for big feet Broshes as I can't find the city pack in a size 13. Biggest I found was a 12. It appears they don't even make a size 13 in these considering that they actually made the trails in a size 13.. I hope someone proves me wrong. I might bite on the 12 but it might be a tiny bit snug but not too bad to where my toes stick out in the toe box area.
You might want to wait for the USA release. You never know.

Hey guys first post.
I've noticed a lot went a size up on these but when I tried on my size they were too big and I went one down. It was the wovens but I ordered the red reg ones online. Is there a difference in sizing between the reg and wovens?
Also I'm looking for a pair for my girl but the women's are ugly an I don't wanna pay resale. Anyone know what the smallest men's size they make?

Hey guys first post.
I've noticed a lot went a size up on these but when I tried on my size they were too big and I went one down. It was the wovens but I ordered the red reg ones online. Is there a difference in sizing between the reg and wovens?
Also I'm looking for a pair for my girl but the women's are ugly an I don't wanna pay resale. Anyone know what the smallest men's size they make?
OG mesh = tts or true to size

woven = .5 up from your size

smallest size in men's sizes is a size 6.

If i'm not mistaken they have a sport red pair in size 6 and 6.5 on sneakerhead.com.

^^^^^^

Correct .

And wtf happened Siren reds sky rocketed in price now going for $200 probably going to see another increase in price for calypsos this is some BS

those light bones are coming home whenever i see them pop up in a 12.5

need more pics of the night stadiums

edit

are the night stadium just the blackout wovens with a white midsole & eyelets? :nerd:

thanks these will be a easy pass
basically the blk outs with some white & gray spliced in

those city pack mids/aka trails look off to me ye shrug

What is everyone's Roshe count at?

12 for me right now

15 or 16 with the 2 pair i have coming in today

Last edited:
^ HAHAH, at least he started the bidding at 74.98 shipped.  Not bad if only one bidder goes for 'em

Last edited:
dude in the description he even said these were the shoes LeBron wore and posted a few days ago. Really dude?! lol
I don't see the problem, he's just stating a fact.  SMH to the loser who buys it for that reason. But the seller has done nothing wrong, he knows what the beasts want, good for him.

Is ebay the only spot to pick up previous releases that are no longer on major sites? Any sites with decent resell prices?

You might want to wait for the USA release. You never know.

The thing is, there is no set date or even estimated month release in the U.S. I'm reading conflicting reports saying these aren't scheduled for a U.S. release and some reports saying in April or Fall. I might just wait to see if they announce a stateside date for these. It would be odd of Nike to have an NYC version and not release the whole pack here in the U.S.

30 pairs no doubles...

a hundred pairs???

i thought seango's pic was pretty impressive already. (still is...)

But damn, that's a grip of Roshes.

Back
Top Bottom