ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure if I'm still able to apply for TR (read a view pages back that people can still apply this month even after the first day, correct me if I'm wrong so I can remove my application)

But here it is!

Live in San Gabriel Valley (626), wearing size 10.5-11. Purchased my first pair of Roshes back late summer 2012, I mainly tried them to see what the fuss was about because one of my friends consistently mentioned how comfortable the shoes were (we'd always go to the gym together). Once I tried on the Red Sails, I immediately knew I had to own ONE pair, but not just yet (short on cash). Once I was working I ordered my first pair which were the Khakis on NDC, but once I got one, it slowly increased to three pairs.....then seven....and now I'm currently at 13 with a few more on the way. These shoes are beyond comfortable and to top it off, they're extremely stylish. I wear the black woven pair for nice dinners and everything else as daily wear. I'll try my best to put more helpful input with any stores with restocks and releases for upcoming CWs. And here's a photo of my collection, currently;

Last edited:
Anyone know who has speed yellows? Or is my best bet eBay at this point
You can grab a pair for $100 shipped on Grailstatus, limited sizing available.

There's also one 13 at my local Sheikh if you want me to grab that, and you can pay the extra tax and shipping.

Need a size 9 actually in speed yellow if anyone knows a retailer carrying speed yellows size 9 that would be great

Last edited:
Did anyone else pull the trigger on those City Packs on ebay for 100 with $20 shipping. The strange insole are making me question it as well, but as mentioned, I don't want to sleep on these and miss it completely. Anyone in the know if these will be released a bit more locally? Man, I'm excited for the day when my posts can show immediately and not after approval...plugging along.

finished my customs last night. i didnt mind messing around with the tonals. i like it a lot better. that super bright side was just not cutting it. still might need a final touch up. lebron doesnt have these!

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm still able to apply for TR (read a view pages back that people can still apply this month even after the first day, correct me if I'm wrong so I can remove my application)

But here it is!

Live in San Gabriel Valley (626), wearing size 10.5-11. Purchased my first pair of Roshes back late summer 2012, I mainly tried them to see what the fuss was about because one of my friends consistently mentioned how comfortable the shoes were (we'd always go to the gym together). Once I tried on the Red Sails, I immediately knew I had to own ONE pair, but not just yet (short on cash). Once I was working I ordered my first pair which were the Khakis on NDC, but once I got one, it slowly increased to three pairs.....then seven....and now I'm currently at 13 with a few more on the way. These shoes are beyond comfortable and to top it off, they're extremely stylish. I wear the black woven pair for nice dinners and everything else as daily wear. I'll try my best to put more helpful input with any stores with restocks and releases for upcoming CWs. And here's a photo of my collection, currently;
please submit a TAGGED pic of your collection. 

finished my customs last night. i didnt mind messing around with the tonals. i like it a lot better. that super bright side was just not cutting it. still might need a final touch up. lebron doesnt have these!

Oh damn those are SICK!

But here it is!

Please post a tagged picture of your collection. Also you said your first pair of Roshes were the NRGs inSummer 2012? The NRGs didnt come out until November/December
nerd.gif

someone has a few nike sb janoski  and roshe to compare the size? are the same size or roshe a half size down?

tanks.

Hi guys, 1st time to post here.. I wear a size 11 in kobes and dunks, I tried a 10 on a woven and 'twas too small and tight. I read people saying going half size down, but the nike spot only had the 10 as their biggest size and  didn't have the OG ones for me to try on. So might as well ask here: Would a size 10.5 fit well for me? My feet aint that wide though. I dont wanna pull a trigger on an 11 cause if it's too big then there would be an obvious space on the toe box since the material is mesh.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, 1st time to post here.. I wear a size 11 in kobes and dunks, I tried a 10 on a woven and 'twas too small and tight. I read people saying going half size down, but the nike spot only had the 10 as their biggest size and  didn't have the OG ones for me to try on. So might as well ask here: Would a size 10.5 fit well for me? My feet aint that wide though. I dont wanna pull a trigger on an 11 cause if it's too big then there would be an obvious space on the toe box since the material is mesh.

Thanks in advance!
Wovens =.5 UP
OG Mesh= TTS or .5DOWN

Thanks in advance!

on the wovens you should go up .5.
but if its your first pair i really suggest you buy the og mesh roshes. and stay tts with an 11

Trying to do some homework before impulse buying some City Pack stuff. Very disheartened and out of the hunt after reading this...

"...these Mid Tops combine two interesting textiles: a smooth premium canvas body joined by a textured panel that wraps around the vamp and heel."

I was under the impression it would be mesh in line with the florals or something. Not really feeling the durability of canvas upper on a shoe that tends to run a bit narrow for my slightly wider foot. A day or so ago when some member copped the Tokyos...I'll be anxiously awaiting your reviews and shots. I am really digging this shoe but think I'll probably be sitting this one out. I suppose that is for the better with the new CWs dropping soon and trying to actually save $$$ for a change haha!

thanks for the answers man... i wanted to hunt down some OGs to try on but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I remember a couple of months ago they were just sitting on shelves, I was interested for a pair then but I just bought some other pair as work shoes. I read how comfortable they are and for the price point, I knew I had to have them. SMH, should've just picked up one before! Im from the Philippines btw and Im hoping I could order one online from US stores, bro's coming home in 2 months and he could bring them here to save on intl shipping.

Great forum, like a family in here.. been a luker for a while.

Back
Top Bottom