ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Urban Outfitters Chicago (935 Rush St (312) 640-1919) randomly has the Iguanas..retail ($70-75)! Get on it!!! Saw em in the window today and immediately checked for my size.

pics via http://www.kicktures.com/?p=1008

I've been on the hunt for them since their initial release (got OG black and red last Summer 2012) but could never find em..till now! So stoked to finally complete the original trifecta!
called and they said it's an online release only....

I ordered my laces from eBay. I could only find laces 3/16 of an inch in width. I think the Roshe's are 1/8 of an inch, so it'll be a little thick.

I see Tokyo, Paris, London and NYC on eBay

Sizes 8.5 - 10.

Seller: tonymushroom

$166 + 20 shipping. 

Hella pricey, but I messaged the guy asking if he'd go lower just so I know if he's willing.

I'll let you guys know, or you can ask yourself.

Last edited:
I see Tokyo, Paris, London and NYC on eBay

Sizes 8.5 - 10.

Seller: tonymushroom

$166 + 20 shipping. 

Hella pricey, but I messaged the guy asking if he'd go lower just so I know if he's willing.

I'll let you guys know, or you can ask yourself.
There's another user from HK that I posted yesterday that had them for 100+20 shipping. Idk if they sold out or not.

Finish Lie at Great Mall in Milpitas has a FSR of the stone/volt, green/orange, and black/Tiffany's while Shoe Palace has FSR d stone/volt and black/total crimson for anybody interested.

Sheikh, also at Great Mall, has FSR of the sports red and they have a size 13 of the Speed Yellow on display.

And I don't know about you guys, but with my wide feet I think the splits have the OGs beat in terms of comfort. I just can't buy a pair because I don't like the style.
do you know if they had iguanas?

I'm guessing each sheikh's is run independently? found one with my size but they don't ship.... would my local store be able to do a special order and ship it to me or call the other store and have them ship it? my local sheikh's is kinda far

Thanks. Finally made an account after lurking for a long time.
Haha well please contribute to the thread. If you have any questions, refer to the first page. If not, read back a couple of pages because I'm sure most of your questions have been asked before and most likely answered. If not, feel free to ask away! Again Welcome on behalf of Team Roshe

I'm guessing each sheikh's is run independently? found one with my size but they don't ship.... would my local store be able to do a special order and ship it to me or call the other store and have them ship it? my local sheikh's is kinda far
No Iggys, at least not at the Great Mall.

I'm not really sure if Sheikh does that.  Sorry I couldn't be much help other than that! :frown:

Check Urban Outfitters at Santana Row they had only iguanas in stock for some reason lol. My friends picked up a 9.5 and 11.

I'm digging them much more than the trails. First off, I love the chukka look. A few years ago I saw some Lunar Rejuven8 mids when on a trip to Chicago and just cannot get over that style.

And lower versions of that simple mesh silhouette like the original Nike Free 3.0s...these style shoes have always captivated me, and I was a bit disappointed with the Trails because they look to me like a hiking boot. Not my thing. I love how the City pack has that mid level without that heel and toe piece and the original Roshe midsole/outsole (I guess that all just one piece, eh?). However, it does not appear to have the OG mesh, and I am not a fan of whatever is on the florals and this seems to look comparable. I'm intrigued, but not nearly as captivated as the OG Roshes (and I'm saving fro the spring CWs) so I think I may try to resist. It just stinks because I know I'll probably hesitate, see the intense HD pics from members on here and fall in love, have waited to long, and have to pay even more ridiculous amounts from resellers Hmmm.....

Nike just needs to get on those grey/white OGs from Raasch's interview. Then I'll be golden.

whats good peoples. just got on the Roshe wave last week but im already addicted. been on SC for a minute now, but their thread on Roshes ain't **** compared to this so i decided to join NT. quick question, is $110 + $15 for shipping decent for some DS knicks? im a size 12 and can barely find pairs of the rarer mesh colorways so dont wanna miss out 

Last edited:
whats good peoples. just got on the Roshe wave last week but im already addicted. been on SC for a minute now, but their thread on Roshes ain't **** compared to this so i decided to join NT. quick question, is $110 + $15 for shipping decent for some DS knicks? im a size 12 and can barely find pairs of the rarer mesh colorways so dont wanna miss out 
welcome bro. Check out livestock Canada for size 12 Knicks colorway $100 shipped. Their website is deadstock.ca.

Back
Top Bottom