ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

saw these in Instagram

60ec67328ae611e2892d22000a1fb72b_7.jpg

101 roshes he's either a reseller or he really likes this shoe.

101 pairs means he tripled and quadrupled up on a couple of cw's.

must be nice

I honestly think 10 years from now the roshe will still be coming out with new cw's 

this shoe has the versatility of a air force one/dunk

so many possibilities, so many prints, so many cw's

thank you Nike you have created the perfect shoe

I found these at my local nike outlet/clearance store, if anyone is still interested in these, you should hit up your local nike outlets and try your luck.

to each his own, but i wouldn't wear those Iguana customs. AT ALL.

curious what those Black Sail customs will end up looking like at 100%

I don't think this has been posted but Zappos has a sale on all roshes including 3 OG CW's except only big sizes. It's $56.

Finish Lie at Great Mall in Milpitas has a FSR of the stone/volt, green/orange, and black/Tiffany's while Shoe Palace has FSR d stone/volt and black/total crimson for anybody interested.

Sheikh, also at Great Mall, has FSR of the sports red and they have a size 13 of the Speed Yellow on display.

And I don't know about you guys, but with my wide feet I think the splits have the OGs beat in terms of comfort. I just can't buy a pair because I don't like the style.

Has anyone found similar laces to replace the Roshe Run laces? I have an og pair of cyber where the tip is shredded, so I want to replace it.

Urban Outfitters Chicago (935 Rush St (312) 640-1919) randomly has the Iguanas..retail ($70-75)! Get on it!!! Saw em in the window today and immediately checked for my size.

Nike_RosheRun_Iguana_003-800x533.jpg

pics via http://www.kicktures.com/?p=1008

I've been on the hunt for them since their initial release (got OG black and red last Summer 2012) but could never find em..till now! So stoked to finally complete the original trifecta!

Last edited:
got my first pair of roshes in today! picked up the classic stone/volt splits off of finishline, really like them so far.

can anyone tell me if they stretch at all though? the area toward the front of the shoe where the tonal fabric meets the mesh is a bit tight on the side of my foot.

anybody have an inviter code they want to pm me for frugirls? not sure exactly what it is but it looks like I get a discount and you get points if I register using your code

if this isn't allowed that's cool, was going to make an account today and thought I'd help both me and someone else out

Urban Outfitters Chicago (935 Rush St (312) 640-1919) randomly has the Iguanas..retail ($70-75)! Get on it!!! Saw em in the window today and immediately checked for my size.

Nike_RosheRun_Iguana_003-800x533.jpg

pics via http://www.kicktures.com/?p=1008

I've been on the hunt for them since their initial release (got OG black and red last Summer 2012) but could never find em..till now! So stoked to finally complete the original trifecta!

Ahh roshe's are coming to the chiii c:

Finish Lie at Great Mall in Milpitas has a FSR of the stone/volt, green/orange, and black/Tiffany's while Shoe Palace has FSR d stone/volt and black/total crimson for anybody interested.

Sheikh, also at Great Mall, has FSR of the sports red and they have a size 13 of the Speed Yellow on display.

And I don't know about you guys, but with my wide feet I think the splits have the OGs beat in terms of comfort. I just can't buy a pair because I don't like the style.
Couldnt agree with you more. I tried the tonals on yesterday at Finishline at Tanforan in San Bruno. SHIIIIT The mesh is nice but the tonal and canvas like side panels are what ruined it for me

Any of y'all into lace swaps? I came across these earlier and thought it looked pretty dope. The orange laces give it that undefeated look. Ill probably do this when I get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom