ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

they're are perfect barefoot with shorts or with jeans :pimp:

Okay fellas, here it goes. This is my application for Team Roshe!

I love this sneaker because of of its simplicity, conservative design, and the similarities it has with other shoes I've owned in the past (Lunarflys and Prestos). The Roshe Run fits in with my lifestyle and has a distinct appeal from the trainer/casual point of view to me because the vast amount of colorways available to match anything and the comfort. It is also very useful for me as a college athlete because I can use it for various workout activities (mainly lifting weights) and walking. However, it is not just the sneaker itself that has me looking into this thread non-stop. The individuals here are so helpful in here and that is something you rarely see in any other forum or site. I have developed relationships already with a few members in here that I know will develop and continue down the road. I'm looking forward to following the future of this awesome line by Nike with my fellow BROshes!

P.S.

I wanted to wait on Mangos, Calypsos, and Sirens but I will take a new picture when they arrive.

I love this sneaker because of of its simplicity, conservative design, and the similarities it has with other shoes I've owned in the past (Lunarflys and Prestos). The Roshe Run fits in with my lifestyle and has a distinct appeal from the trainer/casual point of view to me because the vast amount of colorways available to match anything and the comfort. It is also very useful for me as a college athlete because I can use it for various workout activities (mainly lifting weights) and walking. However, it is not just the sneaker itself that has me looking into this thread non-stop. The individuals here are so helpful in here and that is something you rarely see in any other forum or site. I have developed relationships already with a few members in here that I know will develop and continue down the road. I'm looking forward to following the future of this awesome line by Nike with my fellow BROshes!
P.S.
I wanted to wait on Mangos, Calypsos, and Sirens but I will take a new picture when they arrive.

+1 :pimp:

Just wondering, why limit the amount of people who can join?

This was my idea to go ahead and build the community. Weed out those that are just jumping in just for the hell of it. Like I mentioned before, I would really love to see this Roshe family build and grow together, similar to Team AMFam. It'd be awesome to get a small production of shirts together and just become closer. By limiting the number of people, it will allow us to grow together and really figure out the people that really want to be apart of Team Roshe. Just a thought...didn't know we were actually cutting apps.

of course RMMS gets my +1

Last edited:

P.S.
+1 btw, are those the blue and orange roshes? the orange looks red.

Those Blue/Oranges are sick. I might end up doubling on those. Anyways, checking with the avatar Freddy...I think it works! :D

P.S.

This man deserves a +10 lol. Definite asset to the "team".

plus i posted twice earlier this week with this sn and it kept saying a mod had to approve it and the posts never showed up...

This was my idea to go ahead and build the community. Weed out those that are just jumping in just for the hell of it. Like I mentioned before, I would really love to see this Roshe family build and grow together, similar to Team AMFam. It'd be awesome to get a small production of shirts together and just become closer. By limiting the number of people, it will allow us to grow together and really figure out the people that really want to be apart of Team Roshe. Just a thought...didn't know we were actually cutting apps.

We're definitely not cutting apps.

Team tees would be DOPE!

I just updated the roster capping it at 50 for now. Every first week of each month, a number of spots will open up starting 9/1. Same +1 process.

ohwussup: I gotta say you've been a very solid and steady contributer to the thread, and I'm sure fellow Broshes would agree. I think you should have spot 51, the last one before the new system. Just post your app, receive the +1s, and you'll be on the Team.

Last edited:
actually was thinking the same with the roshe sig here.  pretty sweet to do some shirts.

I love the idea for a team tee. I could throw something together later tonight, maybe like a Nike graphic tee, but have it say Team Roshe. Just a thought. We'll see.

Passing along some info! Had a free day to myself today so I hit up the spots I could think of.

My local Shiekh has:

(1) pair of size 9 sirens.

Few pairs size 11&up sirens.

(1) pair of size 12 sport reds. 

If anyone is looking for these I am more than willing to help get these to you. I'm not going to charge something crazy like $100, but retail/tax + shipping + (maybe $5 for some Carl's Jr. for the trouble) sounds fair. I can ship priority and double boxed. I understand I just joined the forums yesterday, but we can exchange information (phone #, email, paypal) and talk until you can feel comfortable enough with me getting them for you.

My apologies ahead of time if this is not the place to be posting this!! Just wanting to help contribute to this thread. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom