ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i thought you copped from yesterdays restock?

either way
smokin.gif
Nah got them when they first dropped on NDC last week. Thanks, broshe
nthat.gif

Guys imma be the guinea pig on this one...

I suggest nobody try to remove the swoosh until I figure out how to remove the reminder of the glue.

Guys imma be the guinea pig on this one...

I suggest nobody try to remove the swoosh until I figure out how to remove the reminder of the glue.
Chosencartel did it with a steamer. I did it with my wife's hair dryer. There will always be a stealthy swoosh because of the glue, but the amount of heat and how slowly you peel it off makes a huge difference.

Chosencartel did it with a steamer. I did it with my wife's hair dryer. There will always be a stealthy swoosh because of the glue, but the amount of heat and how slowly you peel it off makes a huge difference.   
A friend said pick up "goo gone" to get the rest off...

I used a steamer as well...

damn, i knew this thread would blow up. the mint fb ain't even that pretty imo lol, ya'll are thirsty 
laugh.gif

congrats to those that got a chance to cop, since i know they're pretty hard to seeing as so many hypebeasts are present

The shoe is built to be a trainer. The upper does a pretty good job of moving and flexing with your foot because of being basically free-formed mesh. The sole is resilient and provides a natural roll off the toe as you step. Since the shoe is so light and minimalistic, I find it to be a pretty good running shoe; I prefer my roshe's for running over my one pair of free runs. Hope that helps

Thanks bro. I missed the drop because inwqs sleeping away LOL. Probably just going to try to find the mango pair.

Back
Top Bottom