ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

be extreme cautious with goo gone as they can baked into the material and that would not be very good.
sick.gif

Just got my first pair. I say it's a really good shoe and it's really comfortable because of the mesh especially for the price I got them for. They fit really snug. Would they eventually loosen up or should I exchange for a half size up? Thanks.

Just got my first pair. I say it's a really good shoe and it's really comfortable because of the mesh especially for the price I got them for. They fit really snug. Would they eventually loosen up or should I exchange for a half size up? Thanks.

loosen the laces at the bottom & it makes the entire shoe feel better.... splits are TTS

Last edited:

loosen the laces at the bottom & it makes the entire shoe feel better.... splits are TTS

It helped sort of and I can't get them exchanged even if I wanted FNL only for 11.5 and 10 left. :lol: I'll just have to live with it. I'll call and see if I can get the tarps in a 11 I ordered yesterday.

What does TTS mean? :nerd:

Total crimsons at Cerritos foot action if anyone is interested. Friend just picked them up for me

Was just gonna say that. On some pairs i tie them through the third lace slot if they feel too tight. Nice shot of the crimsons though. They've def grown on me!

Thanks. They don't feel tight anywhere but, where my toes are. Should I call and see if I can get a 11 in the tarps? Or should I let it be? Don't want them to be way too big either...

I knew that but, for some reason it didn't hit me right away.

They feel like garbage next to my 2012 iguanas

which feel like garbage next to my flyknits lol

Last edited:
Could somebody photoshop black speckles onto the swoosh of the Gamma Grays? I'm considering customizing them, but, I'd like to know what it looks like first.

So im really curious as to actual release numbers of the these Mint Fb's...
Alot of people in here are swearing UP and Down that these are GR's and that they'll soon be everywhere...
Can someone confirm EXACTLY which brick and mortar stores these have been spotted in? I know Shiekh's out west/Southwest has/had them in...
Can someone confirm that they INDEED have been spotted at FNL's or FA locations? I'm curious because these are NOWHERE to be found on the east coast (in actual stores) and these COULD be a mild QS... I don't think they're as readily available as people seem to think... Can we get a confirm on actual retail shops that have received/sold the mints?

Alot of people in here are swearing UP and Down that these are GR's and that they'll soon be everywhere...
Can someone confirm EXACTLY which brick and mortar stores these have been spotted in? I know Shiekh's out west/Southwest has/had them in...
Can someone confirm that they INDEED have been spotted at FNL's or FA locations? I'm curious because these are NOWHERE to be found on the east coast (in actual stores) and these COULD be a mild QS... I don't think they're as readily available as people seem to think... Can we get a confirm on actual retail shops that have received/sold the mints?
I personally feel like theyre a QS. They shouldve hit east coast already, especially NYC. Roshes are pretty big in nyc, i see them all over

Can I just change subjects for a minute.

If a real Roshe 2.0 were to be released, what would you like improved from these current ones?

As you can see Nike has used different materials like canvas and mesh and soon to be Flywire, so the next model will have those. To me I think the next Roshe Run should provide a better arch support. I switch out my lunarlon insole for a super feet which make them still minimal and zen like but with added comfort.
Now I think the new 2.0 should still keep its form (mesh upper, swoosh on the side or a small swoosh like the FR2) and the same price point. It'll still be a lifestyle shoe but with a little more tech.

Can I just change subjects for a minute.

If a real Roshe 2.0 were to be released, what would you like improved from these current ones?

As you can see Nike has used different materials like canvas and mesh and soon to be Flywire, so the next model will have those. To me I think the next Roshe Run should provide a better arch support. I switch out my lunarlon insole for a super feet which make them still minimal and zen like but with added comfort.
Now I think the new 2.0 should still keep its form (mesh upper, swoosh on the side or a small swoosh like the FR2) and the same price point. It'll still be a lifestyle shoe but with a little more tech.
you bring up a good discussion point. however, i honestly dont think they can do more with improving comfort as a.) it's already comfortable as hell and b.) if they tried to improve it with a lot of added tech, the simplicity of the shoe could potentially suffer. overall, i can't ask for a more comfortable shoe. 

I think sport zone in the dc area will eventually get the fb pack... they have gotten almost all the roshe releases... i think the only QS roshe were the floral pack... they have no hype so they are sitting.

Back
Top Bottom