ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you bring up a good discussion point. however, i honestly dont think they can do more with improving comfort as a.) it's already comfortable as hell and b.) if they tried to improve it with a lot of added tech, the simplicity of the shoe could potentially suffer. overall, i can't ask for a more comfortable shoe. 

To me I think Nike should continue to improve this shoe but not lose its core value. Adding a little tech won't hurt I mean they will be releasing those Flywire Roshe Run soon why not improve them and add maybe a little support? But I understand trying not to improve a shoe for example the FR2>FR3 IMO but I think in the next year or so I'm ready for a sequel

Last edited:
 @teamroshe where the shirts shipping from? I never recieved tracking, said the money went to a company in new york. Trying to figure out when their coming in. I live in a gated comunitiy and mail with packages isnt very easy around here.

@teamroshe where the shirts shipping from? I never recieved tracking, said the money went to a company in new york. Trying to figure out when their coming in. I live in a gated comunitiy and mail with packages isnt very easy around here.

Shirts were shipped from California.

DOPE. maybe with some red accents somewhere. 
embarassed.gif

To me I think Nike should continue to improve this shoe but not lose its core value. Adding a little tech won't hurt I mean they will be releasing those Flywire Roshe Run soon why not improve them and add maybe a little support? But I understand trying not to improve a shoe for example the FR2>FR3 IMO but I think in the next year or so I'm ready for a sequel

"How To Make It: What was your original design goal: simply a new silhouette, something to hit a $70 price point or strictly performance based?
Dylan: When the idea sprouted for the seasonal brainstorm session, it was definitely an exercise of what value can we bring at a $70 price point, but it soon became a challenge of how I could also make it stylish at the same time. Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe, which gave me the freedom to make something that had never been done before. And being that the shoe was designed off brief, I had zero limitations which created a perfect opportunity for something fresh."

I don't think Nike will improve anything about the Roshe if they want to keep it at a $70 price point unless Dylan decides to redesign the shoe. Any improvement will just be premiums like wovens, flywire, different materials, etc.

People in here must be watching nightwings review talking about tech now lol. Nightwing has some power.

Last edited:
"How To Make It: What was your original design goal: simply a new silhouette, something to hit a $70 price point or strictly performance based?
Dylan: When the idea sprouted for the seasonal brainstorm session, it was definitely an exercise of what value can we bring at a $70 price point, but it soon became a challenge of how I could also make it stylish at the same time. Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe, which gave me the freedom to make something that had never been done before. And being that the shoe was designed off brief, I had zero limitations which created a perfect opportunity for something fresh."

I don't think Nike will improve anything about the Roshe if they want to keep it at a $70 price point unless Dylan decides to redesign the shoe. Any improvement will just be premiums like wovens, flywire, different materials, etc.
Yeah I can see that. For now ill use my orthotics but maybe in the near future I'd love to see a sequel and I'd pay a little extra for even more comfort :D

Back
Top Bottom