ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sample via ballintwn on IG

Last edited:
my mint fb's came in today

not gonna lie, its my first pair of roshe's, and the the colorway made me cop. After wearing the shoe for an hour i gotta say im hooked, gonna be the first of many roshes for me

People of DMV (and people who want to order):

TOTAL CRIMSONS are in! I only checked Footactions...heres what I got.

PG Mall (also have black/gamma)

Largo Town Center (also have OG Iguanas and black/gamma)

Columbia Mall (also have black/gamma)

Can I just change subjects for a minute.

If a real Roshe 2.0 were to be released, what would you like improved from these current ones?

As you can see Nike has used different materials like canvas and mesh and soon to be Flywire, so the next model will have those. To me I think the next Roshe Run should provide a better arch support. I switch out my lunarlon insole for a super feet which make them still minimal and zen like but with added comfort.
Now I think the new 2.0 should still keep its form (mesh upper, swoosh on the side or a small swoosh like the FR2) and the same price point. It'll still be a lifestyle shoe but with a little more tech.
Here's what Nike does with improvements. "Improvements."

To these.

To this.

And...

And it never stops, and it never improves. In my opinion, that first version of the 3.0 was what I wanted in a shoe. Almost a Chukka-esque silhouette, no heel-counter, no overlays, light, flexible, and an interesting stitch pattern to provide ample colorway opportunities. Then they blew it up into a dang mess, and today it looks like trash. I miss them like crazy and wished I would've stocked up even more than I did.

I do not want future Roshes with crap overlaid all over the upper, technology added to this shoe designed for simplicity, and whatever else typically happens with most attempts at sequels and further installments.

Peg me as one nostalgic old bat who doesn't like change when he's found a good thing.

Looks like I just got my refund from Nike from my damaged package. I asked them I wanted the shoes over everything but I guess there was something really wrong with the package. So hurt I have to wait for these fb mints to drop again. Thinking of copping the Kobe 8 easters to ease my pain.

Here's what Nike does with improvements. "Improvements."

To these.

To this.

And...

And it never stops, and it never improves. In my opinion, that first version of the 3.0 was what I wanted in a shoe. Almost a Chukka-esque silhouette, no heel-counter, no overlays, light, flexible, and an interesting stitch pattern to provide ample colorway opportunities. Then they blew it up into a dang mess, and today it looks like trash. I miss them like crazy and wished I would've stocked up even more than I did.

I do not want future Roshes with crap overlaid all over the upper, technology added to this shoe designed for simplicity, and whatever else typically happens with most attempts at sequels and further installments.

Peg me as one nostalgic old bat who doesn't like change when he's found a good thing.
Thanks for the input and yeah totally agree. And as much as I would love a sequel you can't beat the original design. Btw anyone else use orthotics or am I just the only one who wears another insole?

Just came in today

the orange on the womans colorway isn't as bright I as I though it would be

I'm a size 10 too and I think that a Women's 12 is too long. you should have gotten an 11.5 because a 12 equals a 10.5 in mens.

Last edited:
my mint fb's came in today

not gonna lie, its my first pair of roshe's, and the the colorway made me cop. After wearing the shoe for an hour i gotta say im hooked, gonna be the first of many roshes for me
Wait til you get a pair of Roshes with OG Mesh. OG Mesh > all. :smile:

So I did a ps of the Squadron Blues with a purple swoosh. I'm not very good with ps but I wanted to practice a little bit, I know I'm not good. I think this needs a white upper now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom