ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Yup. I was at NT Santa Monica last week when I picked up my teals. I talked to some guys, and they said they weren't even sure if they were getting them. No timetable yet. 
frown.gif

the timeable i got with nike.com is within 2 months

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by ColdCity

anyone know if the blk/siren red cw is dropping soon?
i can get them now for $115 but idk if its worth it

I'd just wait it out, stop by a shop in mall found iguana but owner said some dumb$@! reseller just bought all his supply yesterday and another's store

Where are you located Geoff?

im located in so cal, the store was in pomona area

also anybody in so cal know any NR with size 9.5. seems like everyone I call said they sold out but yet NT keep posting that they still have them.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

I'd just wait it out, stop by a shop in mall found iguana but owner said some dumb$@! reseller just bought all his supply yesterday and another's store

Where are you located Geoff?

im located in so cal, the store was in pomona area

also anybody in so cal know any NR with size 9.5. seems like everyone I call said they sold out but yet NT keep posting that they still have them.
Damn, let me know if you see any iguanas in an 8.5 in your area cause I'm in so cal too but in the long beach area. I'll let you know if I find any roshes at the NR in my area as well. I saw someone swoop up the reds in 9.5 this past saturday. Might have been an NT'er 
nerd.gif

Ordered the red pair just now on impulse. Just had to have them.

Going to wait around to see if I can ever find these iguanas. Called up a local shop in NYC doing phone orders but they sold out of my size 
mad.gif

pimp.gif

I want.
As a side note, does anyone have any pics of the Medium Grey/Wolf Grey-Bright Mango cw that is sold out on NDC?
The pic looks more salmon color...

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Going to wait around to see if I can ever find these iguanas. Called up a local shop in NYC doing phone orders but they sold out of my size 
mad.gif

What store in NYC have the iguanas?
nerd.gif

They might still have my size left

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Sorry for the horrible yellow tint from my lightbulbs

Fashion.jpg

Fashion1.jpg

I returned the Lebrons. 
laugh.gif
  Probably the responsible parent in me, but 2 sneakers for price of 1 & levels more comfortable.

I hate to be that guy, but where did you get both of those pairs of shorts?

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

mad.gif

What store in NYC have the iguanas?
nerd.gif

They might still have my size left
It was a spot called Bowery Stadium. Open from Thursday-Sunday 12-7pm.

You can probably call them up and see if they have your size 1-(212)-925-0300

If all goes well, I should be copping the cyber CW at the month's end. I'm looking forward to wearing these this summer.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom