ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

has anyone purchased from "Shoedeals4u" on amazon? they have some roshes in my size but I'm skeptical about them

another idea :nerd:

Another idea for some shirt. Upper colored shirt, with the "Team" the swoosh color, and the "Roshe" the sole color. Could make one for every colorway.

Great idea GT. Sign me up that one above and also a GO colorway.

Simple and clean is the key just like the shoes. How about adding the roster in somewhere on the shirt.

only about $14 a piece printed on American Apparel tees if at least 30 Team Roshe members bought 'em!

EDIT: petition for a new sig logo? :nerd:

Last edited:
I like that fusion concept, Jake! That price isn't that bad either!

I love how stuff gets done here! Teamwork at its finest :nthat:

Maybe two designs?

I really like the minimal Badge concept as well, as it fits nicely with the Team's credo, "Only The Essentials"

Last edited:
Whatup Fam,

Heres my application for Team ROSHE

At this moment I only have the 3 pairs pictured below but they get more wear then any shoes I've bought the past 2 years.  When I bought these I wanted a shoe I could rock everyday [if you follow me on instagram, you'll see that I rock em pretty much everyday haha].  

Mad comfortable, looks great on foot, and low pricepoint.  What more could you ask?

great pics. Info on the pants?

**edit** I mean the Khaki pants

Last edited:
Here's a bunch of designs thrown together. Nothing final, just what I could throw together on my laptop. I could have these printed to order, but the cost would be closer to $20.

EDIT: Forgot Sport Reds

Last edited:
I haven't been in this thread for a minute. Does anyone have any confirm release dates for the fall colorways? Or are they already out?

besides the shirts, how about stickers/die-cuts? :nerd: :pimp:

btw, just changed my sig badge to see how it looks... thoughts?

Last edited:
so, i decided to do insanity for the first time in a while, and i thought , maybe i should put my free's on,  my calves are now all kinds of sore and tight, and my feet hurt!.. damn got too used to the roshe, now i dont want to wear any of my free's. smh ,

i like all the shirt ideas. minimalistic look is nice, i dont wanna come off all hype beast. definitely would go for a thinner more expensive cotton for the quality. i dont like the beefy hanes material . 

Hmm... turns out it'd cost nearly $25 for prints on American Apparel shirts. Would anyone be interested in that? Also looking into the print quality.

I have a question about sizing? I have wide feet and usually wear 11.5 n jordans! Do these roshes fit true to size? How is the width? I want to order a pair but I'm concerned with th sizing, any help/info is greatly appreciated

Here's a bunch of designs thrown together. Nothing final, just what I could throw together on my laptop. I could have these printed to order, but the cost would be closer to $20.

EDIT: Forgot Sport Reds
if you can manage to get the colors to match exactly, this is a great concept!

Hmm... turns out it'd cost nearly $25 for prints on American Apparel shirts. Would anyone be interested in that? Also looking into the print quality.
I can do that but we might want to get a head count to see how many broshes are willing to participate.

I can cover some of the left over costs if need be.

I'd be interested, but I'm not the super color coordinated type, so I'd like a design that'll work with any cw.

Last edited:
Messin' with GT's design.........

You guys have a good thing going here, just reading through, there's "team" effort, great helpful info and dope Roshe collections as well......

Cris.

Last edited:

I'd be interested, but I'm not the super color coordinated type, so I'd like a design that'll work with any cw.

this, I think going with a black/white/grey based with maybe a little red to represent the team logo would be good.

Can any fellow Team Roshe members help me locate a pair of size 13 Mango roshe? Been looking for a long time for some. Any help would be appreciated! Bless.

Back
Top Bottom