ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No one owns this information, so there's nothing wrong with sharing. I too ordered mine from there like a week ago and they should be here any day. I found this info on my own and was going to share it after I received my pair.

lol at the people ordering mangos from taobao and that youtube vid. taking a gamble as taobao is meant to be a combo of ebay and amazon but for (mostly) replica shoes. just because the retail is similar to the retail in the states does not mean that it is in fact an authentic pair.

g/l to whoever ordered and hope you don't get scammed.

for those who question my info: i had my stepmother (who was born in and currently lives in shanghai) look into a very convincing pair on taobao for me. she even went out of her way to have a friend who happens to be a nike representative look at the pictures and was told they were not authentic. like everything in china, there is the ****** fakes and the authentics, but there are also very, very high quality replicas for most clothing/designer products. all 3 of these end up on taobao, so do some research before sending money to a company that has some 14 year old buy your shoes.

Last edited:
^^this is very true. I had the fruboy buyers send me pics of the shoes after they received them and the first pair of mangos they received were in fact fake. The sent them back to the seller and got a refund and bought a second pair and sent me pics for me to approve. These were not "stock" photos. It was a long process but I was able to get my "Knicks" and "Mangos" for $190 shipped, at the time the "Knicks" were hard to find. If you do take a chance just be sure you know what you are looking at.

Thanks for the info fam
pimp.gif

And great pick up BigPoint; who'd have thought there would still be pairs at the Racks
Thanks man! I must of found that lone diamond in the rough 
laugh.gif

Thanks man! I must of found that lone diamond in the rough 
laugh.gif
I felt the same way about a month ago when I copped the last Iggy in my size from the Rack. Had to call the NR several times over a few days until someone actually found the pair. Got it for $67 shipped. feelsgoodman.jpg

iKidWare

I'm exuberant that I received a shout out in your video! Thanks buddy!

Just a few questions for you..

1) When did I ever say you wouldn't find a cheaper price?

2) Why are you so concerned with me and what I'm doing?

3) You do know that I have never sold a pair above or at $190 shipped right? My fault for testing waters on a couple of pairs after I helped out 25+ NT members.

Ask the majority of the people in here what I sold pairs for. Actually, I'll just tell you so I don't have to listen to your ignorant and blasphemous claims .$150 shipped. Some a little more, some a little less depending on stock availability. Oh by the way they are coming from a legit NIKE RETAIL STORE or stores with Nike Accounts for the price of 649 RMB.

I'm so sorry that you were butt hurt by my offer. I'm glad you received your pairs I really am, just for the main reason that I don't have to listen to you whine and try to get other members to view me as some sort of injustice to this thread/community.

This is why I'm glad I have built a few relationships with individuals on here. I communicate with them often and can tell they are good people and are appreciative.

I don't even read half the posts in this thread anymore, too many people wanting to desperately be part of something that has passed. Yeah the teamROSHE concept was a good idea for a while but it has lost the value to me personally with so many people wanting to join just because they want to be "elusive"

You want my team membership iKidWare? You can have it if that makes you feel better and more secure about yourself.

I don't know why I gave you any attention but I'm sure you are glad that I gave you a shout out.

You're welcome.

-Patrick

Squash the drama, fellas.  This community is about the sneakers, so lets keep it that way.

Can't we all just get a long?

Last edited:
gonna be in SD this weekend, any fellow members know any spots to check out? gladly appreciated!

iKidWare

I'm exuberant that I received a shout out in your video! Thanks buddy!

Just a few questions for you..

1) When did I ever say you wouldn't find a cheaper price?

2) Why are you so concerned with me and what I'm doing?

3) You do know that I have never sold a pair above or at $190 shipped right? My fault for testing waters on a couple of pairs after I helped out 25+ NT members.

Ask the majority of the people in here what I sold pairs for. Actually, I'll just tell you so I don't have to listen to your ignorant and blasphemous claims .$150 shipped. Some a little more, some a little less depending on stock availability. Oh by the way they are coming from a legit NIKE RETAIL STORE or stores with Nike Accounts for the price of 649 RMB.

I'm so sorry that you were butt hurt by my offer. I'm glad you received your pairs I really am, just for the main reason that I don't have to listen to you whine and try to get other members to view me as some sort of injustice to this thread/community.

This is why I'm glad I have built a few relationships with individuals on here. I communicate with them often and can tell they are good people and are appreciative.

I don't even read half the posts in this thread anymore, too many people wanting to desperately be part of something that has passed. Yeah the teamROSHE concept was a good idea for a while but it has lost the value to me personally with so many people wanting to join just because they want to be "elusive"

You want my team membership iKidWare? You can have it if that makes you feel better and more secure about yourself.

I don't know why I gave you any attention but I'm sure you are glad that I gave you a shout out.

You're welcome.

-Patrick

Whomp! Whomp!

boom

Last edited:

boom

Yep!

My mangos finally came in. I bought them off taobao and I remember someone saying that they're known to have fakes. Can someone hook it up with legit check. IMO they look clean and feel like my sirens. They also seem to have the same material, but what do I know? These are only my second pair so I don't have much to judge from.

^^What them sirens do with the neon laces though? :wow:

Any info on the laces? Can I find them at footlocker?

Last edited:
^^What them sirens do with the neon laces though? :wow:
Any info on the laces? Can I find them at footlocker?

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/FeetPeople_Glow_Flat_Laces_Red_Argyle

That site also has round laces which fit perfectly on the Roshes......36" round.  I get all my roshe laces from there.  

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/index.php?route=product/category&path=42_60

the first link is to a flat glow in the dark laces with some weird design but i was looking for the round laces so i just went with neon since its the closest thing they had to GITD round laces

lol at the people ordering mangos from taobao and that youtube vid. taking a gamble as taobao is meant to be a combo of ebay and amazon but for (mostly) replica shoes. just because the retail is similar to the retail in the states does not mean that it is in fact an authentic pair.
g/l to whoever ordered and hope you don't get scammed.
for those who question my info: i had my stepmother (who was born in and currently lives in shanghai) look into a very convincing pair on taobao for me. she even went out of her way to have a friend who happens to be a nike representative look at the pictures and was told they were not authentic. like everything in china, there is the ****** fakes and the authentics, but there are also very, very high quality replicas for most clothing/designer products. all 3 of these end up on taobao, so do some research before sending money to a company that has some 14 year old buy your shoes.

Guys please dont let salty folk like this veer you away from your pair with there scare tatics, the direct link in the video will get you these

And for the people that are upset about the video, I get it.. you wanted it to yourself? you wanted to make some $$$ off of it? But Shame on you for being a "broshe" and keeping it to yourself, 3 "broshes" have already downed my video when all I have really done is help people out. If thats what Team Roshes about you can have your little cliq.

Back
Top Bottom