ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

like i said a week ago, this thread has become real feminine. but obviously my post got deleted, haha.

i live in shanghai on and off, so i'm pretty familiar with the market here, so i would just like to add some facts:

- roshe's do retail for 649RMB, BUT you almost never pay retail. stores will have 15% to 20% off almost every other week (nike sportswear stores included). You almost never have to pay retail, you can even talk to store managers and they will give it to you for a lower price. I've personally actually never seen roshe's sell for retail at any store. so if you're buying at least a couple pairs, you will get a ever larger discount.

- taobao is kind of messy sometimes - there are definitely fakes, BUT there are also a large amount of authentics. it all depends on the price, usually if the price is not off by a lot, they are authentic. you will see roshe's for ~200RMB, they are fake, but for the ~400-500RMB range, they are most likely authentic. again no guarantees, so do at your own risk.

as far as ikidware's pairs, i'm pretty positive they are authentic.

EDIT: oh, and by the way, I DO NOT RECOMMEND anyone from the US buying from taobao, it is a RISK. if you're in china, you would be able to return items bought off taobao for any reason within seven days. therefore, you eliminate all risk of it being fake if you were here. but then again, if you have $100 to throw around, you might as well go for it; ended up well for ikidware. and props to ikidware on sharing information to nters, don't know where all the hate comes from. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this forum for a few days now and I finally decided to join NT because of the Roshe Run's. 
tongue.gif

&here is my small collection.

I'm hoping to collect more, but the men's CW's are getting rarer and rarer everyday. ):

3 out of 61 is good enough, bottom line u let any and everybody in when all some are trying to do is make a profit off people, you being on there team means you support that .
That's silly logic, being a part of something doesn't automatically mean you agree with what INDIVIDUALS do. I honestly can't believe you typed that out...

Going to be in San Diego this weekend, anyone know any spots to check out? on the hunt for black sails and sports red =)

Going to be in San Diego this weekend, anyone know any spots to check out? on the hunt for black sails and sports red =)

Spots out here have been pretty dry, especially for those cw's. I remember seeing a size 14 sport red at a Nordstrom rack here a week ago. Otherwise you can try your luck at sheikh shoes or shoe palace here

Back
Top Bottom