ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just got my pair of sail blues, they are legit and awesome.  I grabbed a pair for $100 as I have no idea these days what will release here and what won't. 

For those of you with Calypsos, how much did you pay?
Local seller is asking $240..I'm thinking that's a but insane.
Thats insane... You could buy a sweet pair of J's for that. Keep checking craigslist from time to time. I see Roshe's go up for under 100 in my area about once a week. I just picked up a second pair of Calypso's recently for a bill. DS too. Only time I could see spending more than 120 is when the colorway isn't released in the states.

I'm digging the sail blues but anyone else not feeling the same swoosh/midsole combo? I don't know why but it makes the shoe less attractive to me, like there's too much going on.

I'm digging the sail blues but anyone else not feeling the same swoosh/midsole combo? I don't know why but it makes the shoe less attractive to me, like there's too much going on.
i know what you mean, did not buy the newer mens colorway for that reason (except the speed yellows)

those sail blues tho
smokin.gif

S/O to jecca650 for the Sport Reds, Iguanas and Sails. Not gonna die I was skeptical about Roshe at first but they feel so dang comfortable. Also these were the only CW i was interested in. Thanks for coming through bro :smokin

Mangos arrived, big thanks to iKidWare again for the info!

8004938619_c1ecacf0ef_c.jpg

Updated pic of my Roshes:

8004936979_14c5f0e662_c.jpg

Up next, Speed Yellows.

What did the Mangos come out to shipped using the IKidWare method??

Are they still available?

Back
Top Bottom