ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mango's can be had for anywhere from $105 - $180 depending on your size, and some people have had luck finding calypsos for under $150 but I feel lucky to have gotten my size for $200.  I think the price on the calypso's are only going to keep going up.

Well if this grail guy keeps raising his prices to $90 per pair plus $10 for shipping unless he is getting calypsos, mango's or men's premiums I see no use for his website.

Well if this grail guy keeps raising his prices to $90 per pair plus $10 for shipping unless he is getting calypsos, mango's or men's premiums I see no use for his website.

I'm pretty excited. $10 for USPS priority mail is cheaper than I've seen. And $90 is a good price as any currently..

Just had the pick up of my life! In Australia, went to a Nike Factory outlet, and found a pair of Calypsos size 12 on the clearance rack!!!!! $57!!!! Definitely my lucky day.

Lucky lucky guy. Congrats!

What color/size are you having trouble finding under $100 other than mango's or calypso's?
everything for me.  i live HI and have to pay shipping for mostly every where i order from so its all the same to me.

anyway was chatttin with grailstatus and our orders aren't being shipped double box, he's currently wrapping them only.  he has boxes coming in next week that he ordered but he said he wanted to get our orders out ASAP.  hope my box isn't too ******.

Hey I believe rmk is legit but never ordered from them, maybe someone can confirm. Anyway tons of sizes available for little over $90 shipped.

Last edited:
Anyone feeling the Roshe trails? With Fall/Winter coming soon I will have to put my Mesh Roshe's up until the Spring/Summer and scoop these 
smokin.gif

I'm feeling the Cargo/Khaki more below...

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/products/search.asp?key=Roshe Run
i've been thinking about scooping these too, because i can't rock the roshe's during winter here in japan. i gotta see these in person first though....one of my concerns is how they will feel compared to the regular roshe's. comfort, lightness. i remember when the trainer dunks came out. they had the free sole but did't feel like free's... 

Hey I believe rmk is legit but never ordered from them, maybe someone can confirm. Anyway tons of sizes available for little over $90 shipped.
They are legit.  I got my Sirens from them.  The Visa page looks sketchy, and some banks don't recognize it (another member had to call their bank to get authorization), but other than that, go get `em.

just a question, but if there is about half an inch to an inch is that too much space on the roshe? (front of the toe), and how narrow will the roshe get if i go half a size down to TTS?? (i am wide feet, and i bought a size 10)  (my tts is 9.5)

Last edited:
just a question, but if there is about half an inch to an inch is that too much space on the roshe? (front of the toe), and how narrow will the roshe get if i go half a size down to TTS?? (i am wide feet, and i bought a size 10)  (my tts is 9.5)
is the width of your 10 now too tight or just right?  these are mesh and they will stretch.  if the 10 is loose, the 9.5 might be snug and then stretch?

i've tried on both a 9.5 and 10 and felt no difference honestly, but i saw a difference with my toes protruding the mesh. so i just go with a 10, i also have wide feet.

if im TTS in dunk sb lows, have to go .5 size up for kd iv's, and have to go full size up for kobe vii's, do you think i should go TTS for roshe runs or .5 size up? ik the original post has sizing details but they dont have any comparisons. thanks in advanced

@ohwussup the width on the size 10 is just right for me, will it be too tight on the 9.5?

Last edited:
I'm surprised the Zappos email system works. I got an email about those 8.5 Speed Yellows this morning, but they were gone when I checked. Still, glad to know the system works for any future colorway releases.

@ohwussup the width on the size 10 is just right for me, will it be too tight on the 9.5?
cant tell you a definite answer as i dont have sizing problem.. only can say that the mesh stretches so you might be good downsizing
i've tried on both a 9.5 and 10 and felt no difference honestly, but i saw a difference with my toes protruding the mesh. so i just go with a 10, i also have wide feet.

I can dig those Trails, haha.
And dude from Grail Status said he should be getting 100+ more pairs on Monday
sick.gif
The thing that makes me wonder is how is he restocking so many pairs. I not saying he isnt legit they look authentic to me, im just wondering where the hell is he getting them? 

Back
Top Bottom