ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those customs look awesome. Graphics on the midsole wouldn't seem a good idea. I'd think it would crack.
When do the premium pair w purple release?

The thing that makes me wonder is how is he restocking so many pairs. I not saying he isnt legit they look authentic to me, im just wondering where the hell is he getting them?
My thoughts exactly. How can he have come up on such a large amount? But rather than point fingers, I'm just gonna wait for mine to come in before I pass judgement.

Speaking on that, is there anything I should look for in spotting a fake pair of Roshes? I'd like to confirm the authenticity before any more NTers jump on em, cause I know that I myself am a little nervous.

He's shipping from Philly. Any NTers out there know of an untapped Roshe source? Haha.

My thoughts exactly. How can he have come up on such a large amount? But rather than point fingers, I'm just gonna wait for mine to come in before I pass judgement.
Speaking on that, is there anything I should look for in spotting a fake pair of Roshes? I'd like to confirm the authenticity before any more NTers jump on em, cause I know that I myself am a little nervous.
He's shipping from Philly. Any NTers out there know of an untapped Roshe source? Haha.
Pretty sure there's a FAQ on the front page of this thread, but check the size tag for a legit unpixelated swoosh, UPC codes, and production dates. The mesh should be soft to the touch and match the weave patterns found in pictures posted online. The heel pulltab should be long enough to put an entire finger through. Just what I could think up off the top of my head.

I believe they will be authentic thats not my concern really, but still check just to make sure. But my question is really just where is he getting them? If he is selling these at close to retail price he must be getting them below retail. So what stores are still carrying these because everywhere is dried out. I just want to know if there are stores that none of us on this forum have found that carry roshes.

I was buying my Roshes in a store out of Philly for $52 for awhile. When I was in there last week they told me that someone came in and bought out whatever stock they had left. Only thing was I know this store had nothing left in my size and grail has all of his designs in my size. This pretty much leads to me believe that hes getting them from somewhere different then this one specific spot. I did do a small bit of looking in other places in Philly but i wouldn't doubt it if he found them in a part of the city not many people hit up.

I should have mine here tomorrow so I will be sure to upload pictures for NT.

The thing that makes me wonder is how is he restocking so many pairs. I not saying he isnt legit they look authentic to me, im just wondering where the hell is he getting them? 

I feel u on that I ordered the siren reds on fri morning and I was so surprised that he had so many of the old cws and the new with so many sizes. Honestly it just seems too good to be true and now especially that were finding out that hes getting a restock on em when most of the stores across the us are completely out doesnt make sense. Not trying to jump to conclusions but when something is too good to be true it usually isnt. But I should be getting mine in tmr along with other folks on nt so I guess well find out. Hoping for the best.

I feel u on that I ordered the siren reds on fri morning and I was so surprised that he had so many of the old cws and the new with so many sizes. Honestly it just seems too good to be true and now especially that were finding out that hes getting a restock on em when most of the stores across the us are completely out doesnt make sense. Not trying to jump to conclusions but when something is too good to be true it usually isnt. But I should be getting mine in tmr along with other folks on nt so I guess well find out. Hoping for the best.
yea like i said previously im not saying they are fakes i just want to know where he got them cuz where ever he got them they were retail or below because he is reselling to make a profit so if we could find his source we could get them below retail probably. Im sure there are stores out here in the U.S. stacked with some but they are spots we dont usually go to and he probably found one or a couple of those stores and purchased all there inventory.

yea like i said previously im not saying they are fakes i just want to know where he got them cuz where ever he got them they were retail or below because he is reselling to make a profit so if we could find his source we could get them below retail probably. Im sure there are stores out here in the U.S. stacked with some but they are spots we dont usually go to and he probably found one or a couple of those stores and purchased all there inventory.

I highly doubt the dude will reveal his source of where hes getting em from I just hope hes not getting em from china or something bc I just dont see any store or stores having a heavy stock of these just because of how sought after the shoe has been and the fact that only certain shoe stores released these kicks but who knows maybe there are some stores that had leftover stock, I hope that is the case tho

I highly doubt the dude will reveal his source of where hes getting em from I just hope hes not getting em from china or something bc I just dont see any store or stores having a heavy stock of these just because of how sought after the shoe has been and the fact that only certain shoe stores released these kicks but who knows maybe there are some stores that had leftover stock, I hope that is the case tho

well, they all came from china. :smokin

well, they all came from china.
smokin.gif
nah they were made in Vietnam....

Probably just outsourced them from Canada. I was just there and despite having a decent following, they can still be attained with much less hassle than here in the states...

Everyone showing there collections, but it seems like every pic I see shows all the kicks deadstock lol, I wear everyone of my pairs, am I alone?

I wear mines all the time. Even got some kind of doo doo stain on my Nike logo. I try to keep the mid sole clean though and wipe it after every other wear.

Everyone showing there collections, but it seems like every pic I see shows all the kicks deadstock lol, I wear everyone of my pairs, am I alone?

it also might be that they are very easy to clean and show very minimal signs of wear...

Back
Top Bottom