ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

even though i was sketched at first by grailstatus' lack of response, my pairs came through with the quickness today after he only shipped it on saturday.  impressive

Agreed. My pair from Grail are def legit. Props to him for being able to find a source that still had a nice stock 
glasses.gif

Just came back from my lunch break and found my pair from Grail Status sitting on my desk. They're definitely authentic, and shipping was fast considering it was coming from Philly and I'm in Cali.

At 100 shipped in two days, I'd be willing to buy another pair.

Finally received my pairs from Grail Status and my Blue Camo's from Crooked Tongues. A glorious day.

I'd love to be able to snag a pair of the Camos, but they seem extremely hard to find, even for resale. Hopefully we'll be seeing a Winter release stateside soon.

has anyone bought from skit_japan on ebay before? i paid for the iguanas on sunday but didnt get any communication so far..maybe its cuz i used guest checkout and didnt put my mobile number..

has anyone bought from skit_japan on ebay before? i paid for the iguanas on sunday but didnt get any communication so far..maybe its cuz i used guest checkout and didnt put my mobile number..
Yeah I bought from them a few weeks ago. Don't expect any communication as far as tracking number goes. Ships super fast. I ordered mine on a friday or saturday and had them the next thursday. Just wait a week and if you don't get them by then then you can start getting worried. Shipped from Taiwan to Chicago in a day for me, then customs had it for a few days. 

I got the iguanas too from them good choice 
nthat.gif

Mine came with a couple magazines in the box. So funny 
laugh.gif

fyi upon closer inspection of my sirens the insole looks like it has been tried on at the least

edit: and my pair was relaced the wrong way

Last edited:
^uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wish i could cop some of them right now but idk my friggin size..im ordering 2 diff sized pairs of iguanas so i can see what size i need.. if anyone wants to help me wit my problem lol i wear TTS in dunk sb lows, .5 size up in kd ivs, and full size up in kobe vii's. should i go .5 size up or TTS? im ordering 2 cuz i just wanna be safe but what are ur guys' opinion

Back
Top Bottom