ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do these fit?

I'm curious now.  Since 1123 works, that might be the $10 off $50 code for this month/year and 1124 should be the $25 off $100 code.  If I find any Roshes tomorrow at Footaction or Footlocker, I'll try it out and let you guys know...
I agree with this - the 1124 code is listed on the foot locker birthday coupon (as is the 1123 for $10 off $50), so it should work for foot action as well. i haven't seen a print out of it yet though.

Team Roshe went in today baby! Got 8 total pairs and all have been sold to the Team or my homies for retail. 5 Iguanas, 2 Sport Reds and one pair of Black Sails. Picking up the other 4 tomorrow 
pimp.gif

can't believe people are scooping these up around my area to resell for $120 lol

acting like these are jordan's or something.

Need the reds, iguanas, and sails ASAP. Hopefully footaction gets them online or there is a broader re-release

I just need a pair of iguanas. If someone comes across a size 12 and could let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Only Footaction in my part of town worth driving to is Eastridge Mall. Anybody in the Bay know if they got stock?  I'm heading there tomorrow, but I don't wanna waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom