ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone ever received customs fees for roshes that shipped overseas? My pair is in retention. Shipped via EMS.
they might hit you with a fee if the declared value is over $250 if i remember correctly.  if it's just one pair, i wouldn't worry about a fee.  customs holds stuff for whatever reason sometimes.  it'll be released and dispatched eventually

they might hit you with a fee if the declared value is over $250 if i remember correctly.  if it's just one pair, i wouldn't worry about a fee.  customs holds stuff for whatever reason sometimes.  it'll be released and dispatched eventually
just got a notice from the post office. I got to go pick them up soon. I hope there aren't any fees.

well, he among other resellers, have every right to name whatever price they want.  and just because you stumble onto this thread, finding out you could get them for retail, doesn't justify the need of wanting a partial refund back.  if, based on your logic, you knew about the fact that zappos had these for $50 SHIPPED, would you have asked for a $45 refund?  people pay asinine prices on ebay all the time, regardless if it's roshes or not.  you don't see them begging and pleading to get refunded by the seller when someone else got theirs for cheaper.  you "agreed" to HIS price when you sent him the money.  you fulfilled your end of the bargain, and so did he by shipping you the shoes. 

and for the record, prior to these restocks, you would have known that any/all of roshes were going at an average rate of $110-125 on eBay.  the reason why he "thought" he can get over $100 for them is simply because he could have from people not doing their research. 

the downfall of all human beings is the idea that we expect everyone to do what we would do in a given situation, but it doesn't work that way.  he was actually nice enough to give you a partial refund, when in reality, he had no reason to; but the fear of having you threaten him with a paypal claim, was the only reason he did.  you say now that you would have given him a refund no questions asked, i call that *******t.  so if you're telling me you had a pair of concord 11s, for example, and i just bought them from you for $325.. if i showed you a link to a finishline restock showing you i could have purchased them for $175, you would have refunded me $150 back?  i highly doubt that
PREACH IT! 
smokin.gif

Inspection of the package to make sure items are authentic or that there is nothing illegal in them

Sup guys question,does the team roshe  application open tomorrow (the 1st) ?i know it's every first week of the month but I was just wondering if it opens tomorrow. 

That's a great question. At the moment, Team Roshe is going through a few things to solidify our group and make sure we are all on the same page moving forward. Basically, applications will be postponed for the time being and new requirements will be implemented. Stay tuned if you're trying to apply. I will make the announcement once everything gets straightened out.

So nobody got a bulk order going in Socal?

Cmon...you know SoCal is BROshe heavy... :wink:

I ordered the Sport Reds off Eastbay. They wanted $40 shipping charge. I found another shop thats willing to ship to me for $30. Guys, you think I can contact Eastbay and get them to refund me the $10 difference? Not bout that money, its the principle. 
roll.gif

You joined in 09, so you must know how the game works by now. I really hope Paypal refuses the claim.

OG Roshes is definitely TTS or even 1/2 down. Woven's on the other hand is 1 size UP. The NRG Premium pairs, I went TTS and at first were snug but once broken felt awesome.

Finally got my first pair of Roshes. Comfort is pretty good too. I went ahead and customized my pair with a little bit of speckling

:smokin That's pretty cool man. You're going to have to share the process and let us know what happens with wear and tear

:smokin That's pretty cool man. You're going to have to share the process and let us know what happens with wear and tear

thanks bro appreciate it! i created the speckling by just dipping a toothbrush into some watered down acrylic paint and flicking the bristles towards the midsole. im going to cop some Krylon Matte Finish to protect the paint against water and other water based elements.

Has anyone ever received customs fees for roshes that shipped overseas? My pair is in retention. Shipped via EMS.
Nope, maybe at a certain price of the merchandise, but I bought something before for about $130 shipped and didn't get charged extra. Usually in customs for about a day or two.

Finally got my first pair of Roshes. Comfort is pretty good too. I went ahead and customized my pair with a little bit of speckling
wow those came out great! 

ive other custom roshes and it usually looks really nice, i specifically recall a pair of blacked out sails that were really fresh.

please do report on how/if they wear. might do something similar to a pair of mine!

Wovens dont give you much room as all the other styles would give you, they feel a lil tight and no creasing has occured yet. Might wanna consider a size up.

Save an extra 20% off of the trails on NDC with code FASTBREAK (clearance only btw). They come to $55 

Impossible to figure out how these new crimsons are going to look irl, to me the sole looks a bit like a mix of the mangos and the sirens, but really different pics have appeared lately, too confusing..

Back
Top Bottom