ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If you're in NYC hit up 21 mercer, they have TONS of roshe's just sitting. Was just there yesterday. They even have the premium ones too, I forget the exact color names.

Bro if you think those are comfy and its already made you a believer, you haven't experienced anything yet. OG MESH>ALL. Hands down no comparison. I wanna hear about your reaction after trying on one of the originals. Good pic btw
I'll be on the hunt for some. There is no sneaker that I've put on my foot yet that has this level of comfort and style. 

Do the OG's have that slightly ridged insole too?

Thanks! I got a new camera and was finally able to take it out for a test drive, so to speak lol. 

The way the foot looks in that last pic is why I sent my pairs back. That looks so weird! The lumps and what not, just not a good look in my opinion. Am I knit picking or is that how everybody's feet look?
I guess it depends on your foot. My feet dont look lumpy at all. Theyre nice and smooth

I'll be on the hunt for some. There is no sneaker that I've put on my foot yet that has this level of comfort and style. 

Do the OG's have that slightly ridged insole too?

Thanks! I got a new camera and was finally able to take it out for a test drive, so to speak lol. 
If you're talking about the removable insole, no they're different. Big difference. Ain't gonna lie... The tonals fit a bit bigger and the soles aren't as squishy as OG mesh. Like I said bRoshe let me know when you get the chance to compare after walking for hours in them.

Finally wore my first Roshe pick up today... I'm now a convert. This sneaker is so simple yet so clean, it only makes sense that Nike made these. I wore these downtown, today is the preliminary SXSW film events and I was just out and about. Usually after all of that walking, my feet would start to hurt in any other sneaker. My feet not only don't hurt, but feel just the same as when I walked out of the house.

Roshe's are now on my cop list as a priority. I don't know why i joined the game so late, but glad I did. 
happy.gif

Bro if you think those are comfy and its already made you a believer, you haven't experienced anything yet. OG MESH>ALL. Hands down no comparison. I wanna hear about your reaction after trying on one of the originals. Good pic btw

Dope pic

Totally agree with fjcruise ....og mesh, sockless is perfection

also if your ordering 2+ pairs,make sure you tell them if they can combine shipping.I ordered 2 pairs before and asked them if they can combine shipping.I only have to pay $45 shipping for both shoes but with service fees and taxes,everything came up to $57 dollars shipped.

Did you order two pairs from the same seller?

Sorry to those who have have jacked up toes. You're not alone though, check out LeBron rocking the sport reds for moral support.

for all the norcal NT'ers, do you guys know where to find sports red or the og black and white joints in a 9.5? I went searching yesterday @ stoneridge mall and bayfair and found nothing. Only size 10s. That's no good to me since I plan to wear these with thin socks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom