ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

my janos feel like their 9.5, perfect size but narrow.
The roshe unfortunately only have in stock .5 down :frown: is it will be too small?
Probably. It sounds like its a company you are buying from so i would check their return policy. If it is easy to return, like just bring into a store, i would just do it. Then you can know for sure what size you need. If thats not the case, you can keep searching or try to find someone who will trade a size up

Big thank you to kevineg6 for the assist in painting over the swooshes of my Tropical Twists!

Freshly Customized Roshes by seango, on Flickr

Feel much more rockable now with the dark swoosh, compared to before.
smokin.gif
lookin good man!

definitely want to do that to my tropical twists and hot punches, but knowing how i am with those things, i'll end up dying the whole thing black

volt splits are coming from FNL tomorrow

got my .5 sz up blk wovens yesterday from Zappos a TOTALLY different shoe than the sz 12 i had....the lil extra toe room is fine with me

Was somewhat joking, :lol:.

Only dudes I see wearing roshes out here are Filipinos and this Chinese kid that I play basketball with.

lmaoooo

I wear mine on a almost daily basis. I see so many people in shoe groups saying "roshes are the best shoe" "most comfortable"

In my lifetime I have seen no more than 30 sightings of Roshes in my area in SoCal..
wtf

Back
Top Bottom