ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i think im just going to give up on the mints all together and just go for mango v2's

mints were just not meant to be

At the same damn time. 2 notes: a) these are some fuuuugly sneakers, bought them bc of my middle age crisis & b) definitely true to size, no need to go up. 5

does that make the estimated delivery date also false? 
eyes.gif
no, NDC shipping is usually fast..for example, ordered the squads on friday nite...getting here tomorrow 

my best bet is they will be here by friday

Last edited:
Damn, people posting to instagram with FSR mints going for $160
mean.gif

REGARDING FB SIZING: I bought and received mints in my true size (birthday gift for my friend) and 0.5 up for myself. I tried BOTH on and they BOTH fit me. I have a narrow foot and the TTS fit me but was a little bit snug (not a problem unless I wear thick socks). The 0.5 up I bought for myself was roomier and fit well too. Bottom line: TTS or 0.5 up should be fine for everyone, unless you have really wide feet. If I was given no choice of sizing up, I would definitely go with my TTS.

Last edited:
Price on ebay for fb's are outragelous desperate people trying to get the 'yeezy' basically theyre buying it for the name lol

no, NDC shipping is usually fast..for example, ordered the squads on friday nite...getting here tomorrow 

my best bet is they will be here by friday

it depends on release and where your at. I typically dont get my stuff from nike after 5 full business days.

the KD V took a while to ship and wont be here till monday

roshe wiill be here friday and ordered on friday afternoon when they dropped them

Anyone who ordered their mints yesterday off NDC receive their shipping confirmation yet? 
I was wondering the same thing..haven't gotten mine yet, I heard some people say it took about 2 days to get theirs.

Can anyone help me out on scoring Total Crimson or Squadron Blues in an 11? Unfortunately no shops around me get Roshes in. I don't mind tossing cash for gas or for the service, would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm sure this has been asked before, but is it same to size up .5 in the FBs compared to the OGs? 

I know that ndc got alot of orders submitted in last nite for the mint FBs it's probably Gona take 1 to 2 business days to get the orders shipped out.

I tried on both TTS and 0.5 up when I was at the store for the mints. Ended up getting 0.5 size up. TTS was a tad too tight in the front. I have narrow feet also btw.

Back
Top Bottom