ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

can't wait for the 8th of april, btw check out the ID thread, posted some custom (photoshopped) roshes!

May I ask for a legit check on these sirens

Last edited:
Just got off a Nike Chat with a rep about setting up a return for some stuff I bought last week.

This is the conversation that transpired after she authorized my return:

Peter R: okay. thanks a lot.
Jessica M: No problem! Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Peter R: Yes, actually. Do you have any idea if you will be restocking the Roshe FB Mint/Pink Flash?
Jessica M: Let me take a look.
Peter R: 580573 063
Peter R: if that helps :wink:
Jessica M: What size?
Peter R: 12 - 13
Jessica M: What size do you prefer?
Peter R: 13
Jessica M: Here is the Nike Store that is showing possible stock.

Mercer - #28
21 Mercer Street
NEW YORK New York -10013
212-226-5433 NY 4

You are more than happy to call them and place a phone order.
Peter R: Oh, yeah. They were supposed to release them but have pushed back the release indefinitely. They may even be doing an RSVP. I was hoping for a Nike.com would restock because that store is known for not handling releases fairly (i.e. lying and holding product for friends and family)
Jessica M: I totally understand.
Peter R: I will give them a call but I doubt the end result will be in my favor.
Jessica M: Ok. I will be sure to forward your feedback.
Peter R: Do you have customer "product search" where I can find stores who may have items I may be looking for in factory stores or outlets, for example??
Jessica M: Only we can do that.
Peter R: That is such a good privilege! lol Can you do another search for me?
Jessica M: Sure. I would love too!
Peter R: A little bird whispered in my ear about a possible Nike Factory Store having the Jordan Doernbecher 9 today. Is that true? Style 580892 170
Jessica M: I haven't heard that but what size are you looking for?
Peter R: Honestly, whatever may be available since I missed them the first release.
Jessica M: What is your size?
Peter R: 13
Jessica M: Here is a Nike Store that is showing possible stock.

Tempe - #134
5000 S Arizona Mills Cir.
TEMPE Tempe -85282
480-897-1312 AZ 10
Peter R: Thank you so much.
Jessica M: No problem! Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Peter R: I'm going to bother you with one last question. Can you confirm when the Roshe Run will be available on NikeID?
Jessica M: We have yet to hear anything in these regards. I would keep an eye on our Twitter link for launch information.
Peter R: Okay. I hear it would be April 6 - 8. I just wanted to confirm. Thank you for all your help today though!
Jessica M: Not a problem.
Peter R: Thanks again, that is all for now. You've been great. :smile:
Jessica M: It has been a pleasure.

Just thought that MAY be helpful to anyone curious even thought she couldn't confirm any date for the IDs nor a Mint restock online.

Oh and dont bother calling Tempe, AZ... they're sold out now. 8) :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone can help me. I wanna put speckles on my roshe should i get angelus paint or acrylic is fine? Or any recomendations on what kind of paint i should get? Pm please thanks in advance.

I know the saying is You Buy What You Like.

But I'm noticing quite a few sneaker reviews on youtube of the Roshe Run fb mints. The poster acknowledges the fact that the mints are their first purchased Roshe Run & most even state they never even noticed the shoe before the mints.

Not telling anybody what to spend their money on, but when a model comes out almost a year ago & has dropped a massive amount of colorways. etc And you don't like the shoe enough to buy a single colorway until one that has a bogus Kanye West attachment to it, what does that say?

Now don't get me wrong. I own several pairs of Roshes & I look at my hubby's pair with envy (still trying to locate my size). But you have people that have never even looked at a Roshe Run before requesting info on who's dropping the mints or can I get down?

This is not Buying What You Like, it's Buying What's Hyped.

End of mini rant. :D

Thanks everyone for the feedback :D
I did also order mangos, but i got the wrong size. But now the right pair is on their way so pics will be up for a legit check shortly.

...yeah just braggin to you fam. Making you all salty and jealous hahah just kidding. thanks again everyone!

Back
Top Bottom