ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Heres my collection:smile: lot of my stuff are pretty beat, I dont like worrying about what I do in my shoes, kicks are meant to be worn. Whatchu guys think? 
smile.gif
 For some reason I never got the black/sail...I should though. Lets just say, I wanted to take a Pre-ID picture lol. Sorry for the crappy flash and picture quality. S3 difficulties haha

Heres my collection:smile: lot of my stuff are pretty beat, I dont like worrying about what I do in my shoes, kicks are meant to be worn. Whatchu guys think? 
smile.gif

For some reason I never got the black/sail...I should though. Lets just say, I wanted to take a Pre-ID picture lol. Sorry for the crappy flash and picture quality. S3 difficulties haha

nice collection dude

smile.gif

Lovin the collection. Nice Asia exclusives(?)

I planned on picking up the blue moccasins, but ever since that blue Flywire Roshe was unveiled I changed my mind.

But yeah, with another Roshe release (QS Mid) hitting stores this weekend, I can help people.  You know the drill.
hmm i need help copping a pair. but im in san diego..u know any insider news on if they dropping or not?

Saw a bunch of solarsoft mocassins orange and blue for $40 or $50 at the rack.

I planned on picking up the blue moccasins, but ever since that blue Flywire Roshe was unveiled I changed my mind.

But yeah, with another Roshe release (QS Mid) hitting stores this weekend, I can help people.  You know the drill.

I thought the same thing but for a little over $50 at the rack I couldn't resist the blue. I was hoping they had the navy blue at the rack I was at but i settled for the other.

Ughhh gotta go to work in the morning this saturday or else i'll go to SP and hope to grab the paris pair!! dammm you work!!

Where do you buy customize round shoe laces?  Like the 2 tone colors.. black shoe laces w white stripes?  I think 36".  I can't find it anywhere?  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom