ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sorry to split off on a tangent but does anyone know if their local niketown has a sz. 14 in the gpx teal florals? No niketowns anywhere around here. I've tried to find them at other locations but cannot seem to locate a sz. 14.... hopefully someone can help me with this dilemma. 
Get the style code and do a stock locate with nike chat

Sorry to split off on a tangent but does anyone know if their local niketown has a sz. 14 in the gpx teal florals? No niketowns anywhere around here. I've tried to find them at other locations but cannot seem to locate a sz. 14.... hopefully someone can help me with this dilemma. 
I'm 99.9% sure 21 Mercer (Nike sportswear store in NYC) has all 3 floral colorways in a 14. That was one of the few sizes left that has not sold out.

I may sound noob but... what do those dates on the shoe tags mean? I know like production date or something but can anyone clarify? Because I've been checking at other shoes tags of mangos and they say "2/22/12" instead of "3/08/12" like how mine says... if anyone can help thank you.

I may sound noob but... what do those dates on the shoe tags mean? I know like production date or something but can anyone clarify? Because I've been checking at other shoes tags of mangos and they say "2/22/12" instead of "3/08/12" like how mine says... if anyone can help thank you.
Production date

I need those Tokyo's in my life.

Any1 know of any site thats still got them?

besides ebay lol

People fake Roshes?...
I've seen a lot of people fall victim to fakes on eBay, including paying $150-200 for fake Sirens
mean.gif

if anyone wants mangos a little early, you can get them from foot asylum for about $115 shipped to the US

Livestock Canada with the Total Crimsons and they will be online (see their instagram/facebook)

it's really a shame people are doing fake roshe
mean.gif
They've been around for a while now. Just have to be able to tell them apart. Usually, the auctions have the orange box vs the NSW and the pull tabs are a dead give away. But I agree, it is a shame.
Did you shop that? Because the sole is white in the reflection.

Kind of surprised that the Londons are sitting on NDC in a FSR...
Put a 9.5 in my cart in case someone tries to pick up the stock. I'll hold them for anyone that needs.

Edit: didn't noticed double. Don't kill me guys.

Last edited:
Quick question, How many pairs of ID's you guys tryna make on the first day and actually order them? I'm just doing 1...

Probably at least 5.

Throw in the fact that its being made available on Monday, I already see myself shutting my office door and creating some personal choices like a mad scientist. First up is the blue with while sole and grey swoosh I saw someone post earlier.

Can;t you return ID's at outlets? I'd expect to see a bunch of those in outlets in a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom