ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just now seeing these hit stores around my area. No mints yet but found the total crimsons at another store, too bright for me.

If your still lookin for TKO or NYC mids Extra Butter in NY has them listed on their site for phone order 

here is the number: 516-632-5150

Not sure why everyone is saying the 3 black tonals? The first one is definitely a darker hue blue or purple.  If you look at the bottom and the sidepanel they're nowhere even close to the black ones

Edit : That's an exaggeration they're kind of close, but still they're not black.

Last edited:
Not sure why everyone is saying the 3 black tonals? The first one is definitely a darker hue blue or purple.  If you look at the bottom and the sidepanel they're nowhere even close to the black ones

Edit : That's an exaggeration they're kind of close, but still they're not black.
Only one of them is black according to SneakerNews:

Nike Roshe Run

Black/Black-Atomic Red-Black

511881-005

06/2013

Nike Roshe Run

Newsprint/Newsprint-Newsprint-Blue Hero

511881-001

08/2013

Nike Roshe Run

Armory Navy/Armory Navy-Armory Navy

511881-444

08/2013

Only one of them is black according to SneakerNews:

Nike Roshe Run

Black/Black-Atomic Red-Black

511881-005

06/2013

Nike Roshe Run

Newsprint/Newsprint-Newsprint-Blue Hero

511881-001

08/2013

Nike Roshe Run

Armory Navy/Armory Navy-Armory Navy

511881-444

08/2013
Woah Dere I'm going to have to look at this closer.  If not I'm colorblind

Edit : I see it now red ones have a lighter swoosh and a darker shade of black, but there's no such color as newsprint!!! CMON Nike.........jk

Last edited:
i hadnt seen the FBs in person until today. theyre a lot nicer than i thought. picked up the orange pair.

Anyones NDC tracking info not show the expected delivery date? On my tracking it only shows "in transit' and where it "departed". Weird

@just blaze - Mine did the same.  I received them today in New Jersey (came from TN).

Last edited:
Everyone can pull them off! All you gotta do is rock some Giants gear down there in LA 
devil.gif

Haha riiight ... remember a couple years ago the dude that got dang near murdered for wearing his teams gear to the opposing stadium .. shame ppl act like that

Haha riiight ... remember a couple years ago the dude that got dang near murdered for wearing his teams gear to the opposing stadium .. shame ppl act like that
Yeah, but I don't base sports culture off drunken (or sober) idiots.  Dudes who want to fight will find reasons to fight, some people are extremely stupid.  You hear about the 49ers/Raiders shooting a long while back, it truly is a shame.

do people here have those mocs? saw them earlier and debated copping.
You mean the solarsoft mocs...I wouldn't sleep on them if I were you.  I have a feeling that they're going to be the next Roshe's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom