ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That I have to agree with you on...People are more worried about getting the grapes this weekend if anything....so people are saving their money for the weekend until those drop. I can honestly give 2 #$#$# about them I am over jordans and the hype behind them
"I can honestly give 2 #$#$# about them I am over jordans and the hype behind them"

right there with you..

[COLOR=#red]Was i really able to cop the Mangos, i think 20 minutes after FNL put them up, or they just gonna troll me and cancel my order....Seems to easy for this shoe [/COLOR]

I might cop the V2s. Still have the Mangos DS. I still think the Mangos are grails because they were so hard to get last year. Same with the Iguanas if they didn't re-release. One of the most harder CWs to get in 2012.

"I can honestly give 2 #$#$# about them I am over jordans and the hype behind them"

right there with you..
I honestly sold all of my jordans last week. I got them all in the first place because of the hype then I said screw it and sold them all on instagram last week...I cant front my girl looks cute in her jordans though...^_^

[COLOR=#red]Was i really able to cop the Mangos, i think 20 minutes after FNL put them up, or they just gonna troll me and cancel my order....Seems to easy for this shoe [/COLOR]

If they cancel, don't worry. You'll have other chances at NDC, Zappos, and your local boutiques/malls.

No they will have the chance to get them and will sleep on them and get some Jordans instead like almost all roshe releases

That I have to agree with you on...People are more worried about getting the grapes this weekend if anything....so people are saving their money for the weekend until those drop. I can honestly give 2 #$#$# about them I am over jordans and the hype behind them

Doesn't matter if you cop Jordan's, sbs, lebrons, KD's or any other shoe, roshes are now in that category. There are many consumers out there making the shift from exclusive nikes to roshes. The V2's aren't a exclusive they a GR, they will sit and people will grab them with WC, gift cards and any sale they get. In the end everywhere and everyone will have a pair.

Doesn't matter if you cop Jordan's, sbs, lebrons, KD's or any other shoe, roshes are now in that category. There are many consumers out there making the shift from exclusive nikes to roshes. The V2's aren't a exclusive they a GR, they will sit and people will grab them with WC, gift cards and any sale they get. In the end everywhere and everyone will have a pair.
That I agree with you on anybody can go ahead and buy roshes thats understandable, but the average "sneakerhead" is more worried about the grapes then the roshes...thats all I was saying...of course everybody and their momma are going to have the v2's...The price of one pair of jordans can buy me 3 pair of roshes...

"I'd rather pay the extra $40 to avoid all the hassle and saltiness of this v2 release in the US. You guys just watch."

wink.gif
roll.gif

These will sell out today on FNL but they will restock, then NDC will have them, then all the small nike sports wear boutiques will have them, then other major retailers footaction, zappos, UO etc will have them. These will be Everywhere. Everybody and there baby moms will have them lol
Do you know that for sure (That this is a GR) or are you assuming that because of the availability on FNL so far? 

aint this a b!tch....i am starting to get all these promo codes since my bday is this month. Urban Outfitters just offered me a 20% coupon to use....I just purchased the iggys and sails from them this week....FML

Do you know that for sure (That this is a GR) or are you assuming that because of the availability on FNL so far? 

Where have you been these past few months with the spring colorways and the FB's. and even the recent DFW'S these sneakers are available every where and now they are going on sale in some spots. The V2's are a GR, it's not a QS, a hyper strike or a thunder strike.

Last edited:
Where have you been these past few months with the spring colorways and the FB's. and even the recent DFW'S these sneakers are available every where and now they are going on sale in some spots. The V2's are a GR, it's not QS, hyper strike or a thunder strike.

Lmfao.

Back
Top Bottom