ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If it wasn't already mentioned, night stadium DFWs in most sizes for 76.02 on amazon
I wasn't planning on picking one up but for the price, can't go wrong.

Rep'd! +1 
pimp.gif

Thank you to whoever found out about the sale and how to get credit back on finish line. I just called in and got the 10 dollar price adjustment even though the sale is technically over!

Last edited:
Good looking out! The stratas are labeled as night stadiums, notice the color says "night/medium grey". Just a heads up, not sure which model they're selling.

Yeah I noticed that too. Shipping is 10 dollars and Cali tax makes it about 87 dollars shipped unless y'all use the 10 percent off code for signing up to their newsletter. I'm too lazy to create a new account for 10 percent off and well I should probably pass haha.

Great find again by ThePope

I wasn't planning on picking one up but for the price, can't go wrong.

Rep'd! +1 
pimp.gif
Nevermind, cancelled Amazon order and placed it at Bloomingdales. Still props on the Amazon link though. The first time I've ever bought something from them in YEARS! LOL

Yeah I noticed that too. Shipping is 10 dollars and Cali tax makes it about 87 dollars shipped unless y'all use the 10 percent off code for signing up to their newsletter. I'm too lazy to create a new account for 10 percent off and well I should probably pass haha.

Great find again by ThePope
Or if you order 2+ pairs, you get free shipping. Picked up all 3 DFWs and will return the ones I got from NDC @ $100 a pop.

Second time I scored off ThePope's links!

No where but NDC usually has 12.5. I'd totally use those links if they had 12.5. Pass on the Cyber dfw. I'd gladly cop the hyper blue though.

Good looking out! The stratas are labeled as night stadiums, notice the color says "night/medium grey". Just a heads up, not sure which model they're selling.
Hmmmm I went through the checkout process my and my confirmation email shows the same "Web ID: 695432" for the stratas and the night stadium with the night stadium in the pic for both... 
mean.gif

That was an easy $10 back, thanks to whoever first posted about it! Brought the grand total to about $15 after winners circle rewards. I'd say that's pretty decent for a pair of roshes :smile: .

Last edited:
For those of you buying from Bloomingdales, don't forget to go through your ebates account first for 3% cash back.

Shamless plug for those of you who have yet to signup for an ebates account: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=WU0ukS9uJVJ6SePObs3IHw==
Whenever i order using ebates, even with the plug, it never actually registers to my account and never shows that i purchased anything. Not that I've ordered a ton but anybody know how to fix that?

Back
Top Bottom