ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I talked to a nice woman on fnl who was taking all the adjustment and said its not worth arguing for, she also said prices will b fixed soon

What do I tell them when I call them? I ordered my beaches last week for retail.

Just say that you recently ordered them and that you were just shopping/browsing the site and noticed that the price was reduced and politely ask them if they could credit you the $10 difference. They won't have a problem doing it.

so today was my first time seeing a fake pair of roshes at school... made me tear a bit. And what scared me was that they looked real the other times he wore them. But when I got up close, that damn heel tab and swoosh...damn 
mean.gif

SMH @ people criticizing others who are getting LEGITIMATE price adjustments.

How many of u make $120 plus per hour and your time is more valuable than a 5min call?

so today was my first time seeing a fake pair of roshes at school... made me tear a bit. And what scared me was that they looked real the other times he wore them. But when I got up close, that damn heel tab and swoosh...damn 
mean.gif

what were they?

Knew the complainers were going to be back. This is going to be zappos price adjustment part 2. Why does anyone care if people make a phone call to save some money? All Finishline had to do is fix the price on their site.
because some people suck in life and feel the need to let everyone know they wipe their cooches with $10 bills. I cant believe people would even comment on anyone asking for a free $10 back. Human frickin beings.
$10 back for 5 minutes of work. Damn some of you guys make over $100 an hour to not care to call? Its easy money why not 

$10 back for 5 minutes of work. Damn some of you guys make over $100 an hour to not care to call? Its easy money why not 

Agreed. I ordered 2 and will be sure to ask for my $20 back tomorrow morning. Thats 1/6 of a tank of gas for me!!

I just got my beaches in...My god they are 
smokin.gif
. They fit 1000000x better then the wovens I just got. Is it suppose to be like that?

Just repped a $10 refund from finish line! Boom! OH AND ALSO, if i wear a sz 12 in Og Mesh, do y'all think i could fill out a sz 13 in the blue DFW's and the Mint fb's?! 

Lol oh boy. Can of worms...
What can I say :smile: I voice my opinion, no judgment on others I respect everyone's personal taste preferences. I just tend to gravitate to darker tones with my style which is why I personally like the v2's better.

Just curious how the Mangos V2 name came about? The Tarp wasn't called the Iguana V2, or Gamma called Black Sail V2 were they? Thought these were just nicknamed by a Nike color name, Beaches seem fitting.

What can I say
smile.gif
I voice my opinion, no judgment on others I respect everyone's personal taste preferences. I just tend to gravitate to darker tones with my style which is why I personally like the v2's better.
My response had nothing to do with your opinion personally, do you.  My post was more related to the fact that this has been "debated" (argued immaturely) to the point of exhaustion in this thread and your question is basically going to start it all up again. 

Last edited:
Just repped a $10 refund from finish line! Boom! OH AND ALSO, if i wear a sz 12 in Og Mesh, do y'all think i could fill out a sz 13 in the blue DFW's and the Mint fb's?! 

Go true to size for the DFW's and half size up on the FBs.

Back
Top Bottom