ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Check your local Urban Outfitters for Roshes. They get shipments Monday and Wednesday. (From what I'm told). I've gotten 3 of my CWs there.

Unds'd my squads for Mother's Day

Foy anyone looking for the beaches you guys should check your local store now. Footaction and Shiekh southland mall already got em. Just a heads up.

Anyone in San Fernando Valley know if Beaches hit stores yet? I'm trying to cop one for the brother. If not I will be hitting a few spits tomorrow and update you guys.

Anyone looking for Beaches just order form Nike.com

ALL sizes are available now

Last edited:
Yall think Niketown NY will have the Beaches? I can check in before work tomorrow, they have them on Nike.com now but if I wait til tomorrow and they sell out online well..you know.

Brother wants them, though I do admit they are growing on me.

Foy anyone looking for the beaches you guys should check your local store now. Footaction and Shiekh southland mall already got em. Just a heads up.

Good looking. Let me know when Southland or Newpark Finishline gets the MangoV2/Beaches in. I have to do an exchange because the I'm not happy with the pair I got. The shape is off on the left shoe and back heel tab is stitched crooked :smh:

Have you seen Footaction/Footlocker/Champs put any of the Spring CW's and FB's on sale yet? Anyone across the country seen them on sale at your local in-store yet??

Some women roshes here at the citadel outlets. Pink and grey with polka dots and purple with the polka dots in size 8-9 for $54 and black wovens for women in a 9.

can i get a legit check on these?

they look good to me, just want to get a couple affirmations. thanks guys!

Last edited:
Looking for some WMNS Deep Royals. It's my sisters birthday I thought I'd put her on to the Roshe game. They got em on NDC for retail but I got a feeling somewhere has em under retail. Any help broshes? (She's a size 7 wmns)

Good looking out JerkStore and Jreag. Going to stop by and pick one up for the bro and still debating on if I should double on these. I'll be wearing these out the whole summer cause my iguanas have taken a beating lol.

Back
Top Bottom