ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those greens looking good

These are loud AF

That Green looks good. I'm hoping it'll be an iD option in the future.

These are loud AF

Being how I love some obnoxious sneakers I would rock these. Maybe throw on some white laces tho. And the team reds (maroons) can't come any sooner. I'm hoping for last week of the month, first week of the next (if not sooner). A CW I have been waiting for...

Yup! I have Sport Reds so I didn't pick up them. Was thinking the Sails might be a "newer" release in the new box but they still came in the brown NSW box. Super stoked. One to beat, one to keep DS.
yea i need a DS pair of Sails so i can continue to beat the pair i have now.. best colorway of all time IMO

yea i need a DS pair of Sails so i can continue to beat the pair i have now.. best colorway of all time IMO
Definitely one of my favorite colorways as well. My original pair was worn to the ground and I bought another pair during the restock earlier this year. Going to pick up another pair soon.

Seems as though the new fb's are already releasing stateside. My local spot just released these two.

Where did you guys find the restock of the sails?
oh i dunno.. i didnt get them from the restock.  i doubled up last year and got a 3rd pair earlier this year when the first restock happened since the first two pairs i trashed

Torins, good lookin out! I have a pair on hold for pick up this afternoon! Next on the bucket list, the Urban Safari's... Who's gonna cop those tomorrow?

I'm going to try to get both of the urban safaris and hopefully the regular safaris black and teal come back so I can get those to

i know for sure i want the tan from the safari pack, idk about the black though, still seems to LOUD for me 

Back
Top Bottom