ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Agreed.  I wanted the Blues the most, but once I saw the Green, those are the ones.  Just playing the waiting game.
 seen diff shades in multiple pics. do you mind posting the most accurate pic of the gamma greens?

Im in london for the next few weeks. Everything sits here. I got the strata dyn fw roshe runs on sale but everything is more pricey here so it went back up to just under retail.

Haven't been on here in a while but stopped by my local sports zone and they had all there color ways on the hero pack but these stood out the most I would compare it to the color on the mint leaf asics if you've seen those in person.

The guy at Shiehk saw my id's and the guy asked if I wanted to see something they just got today, and ended up being the tiger camo's and I copped. The black sails are for my Dad who just broke his hip in three places and is stuck to a bed for three months. He is already trying to walk but hopefully these will be more motivation for him to walk.

The guy at Shiehk saw my id's and the guy asked if I wanted to see something they just got today, and ended up being the tiger camo's and I copped. The black sails are for my Dad who just broke his hip in three places and is stuck to a bed for three months. He is already trying to walk but hopefully these will be more motivation for him to walk.
Wish the Shiehk's in my area would get these. Matter of fact, I wish they would get those and any of the 3 OG colorways. I want to doulbe up on my sport reds and black sails and buy a pair of iguanas.

Just picked up the tiger camos at my local Shiekh's here in OC. Guy said they should be gone by Sat afternoon.

Diggin the material on them. Kinda a nylon feel. Don't sleep!

hello everyone!

finally completed my personal collection of original roshe runs. I've been a fan since I got the sport reds last year as a gift, the rest was history :smokin

recently just acquired the elusive OG mangos from my wife which was a surprise gift. they are indeed the real deal

really dont care for the other colorways, just wanted the "original 7" + the other 3 that came out last year.

just wanted to share my personal collection. I am a current team roshe member, just being lazy adding my sig :lol:

Just got my Thunder Blues today. Had to give her a little cleaning prior to taking pictures. I am one happy camper! After seeing pictures of these Red Tiger Camos I want a pair along with the Team Reds. 

hello everyone!

finally completed my personal collection of original roshe runs. I've been a fan since I got the sport reds last year as a gift, the rest was history :smokin

recently just acquired the elusive OG mangos from my wife which was a surprise gift. they are indeed the real deal

really dont care for the other colorways, just wanted the "original 7" + the other 3 that came out last year.

just wanted to share my personal collection. I am a current team roshe member, just being lazy adding my sig :lol:

Nice collection Kuya Dan! Haha

Hi I am Max Joo, a 17 year old and I fell in love with these shoes. I have the team red, gamma grays, and the mango v2 or beaches.

I picked up the blue heros on Finish line today so I will get those June 1, they said.

Anyone know where I can find a review on the Blue Heros? Thanks 

got my gamma greens from shiekh and it came in the OG box and not the red ones....not gonna lie, i'm glad so it matches all the other boxes =D

Copped my first pair today for leg days at the gym. Nothing special, just the black/white ones. The flat not as flexible soles are perfect for squats and lunges compared to the many Nike Free's I've been using. Such an awesome shoe, will definitely not be my last. So comfortable!

My only complaint are the ridges on the insoles.. They make my socks go all over the place because it creates traction.. Other than that, nothing but good things to say. :nthat:

roshe's for leg day? dam bro, the fact that it has such a high heel and no ankle support with a very tractioned insole (like u mentioned) screamed no for leg day to me

like honestly, people who try to run or ball in these are ball-z

but I do love wearing them on a chest or anything upper body workout day 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom