ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

After reading all the pages since the Roshe Flyknit blue and black release..... I still don't know if I should go .5 or 1 size lower for the Midnight Fogs?

Any help please?

And we need some pictures for the 3 World Cup NMs releasing next week!!!!!
I'd say .5 should be sufficient. I'm usually an 8.5 for all other Roshe's OG, FB's, NM's, even World Cup ones and the 8.5 Flyknits I got had about a solid 3/4 to an inch space by the heel.

I'd say .5 should be sufficient. I'm usually an 8.5 for all other Roshe's OG, FB's, NM's, even World Cup ones and the 8.5 Flyknits I got had about a solid 3/4 to an inch space by the heel.
thanks. I thought the World Cups actually fit really snug compared to OGs

I just missed out on midnight fogs from somebody selling on the Team Roshe FB Group for $140 shipped. 
that would have been a nice price to just have them secured. But im hoping to be able to cop without any issues and use the 15 off 100 coupon. 

that would have been a nice price to just have them secured. But im hoping to be able to cop without any issues and use the 15 off 100 coupon. 
Exactly!

Just worried about the hype and striking out. 

Oh well, I have my black/white sole to settle with if ever. haha

Exactly!

Just worried about the hype and striking out. 

Oh well, I have my black/white sole to settle with if ever. haha
i purposely passed on those if the right deal for the blue comes along id cop but for now that all black is a must and absolute must. 

i purposely passed on those if the right deal for the blue comes along id cop but for now that all black is a must and absolute must. 
Good call right there. Specially with the FNL coupons to get those below retail.

Hopefully there's ample supply of the midnight fogs to go around.

Good luck bro!

Anyone know if size 7 will be available for the midnight fogs? I'm usually a 7.5 in flyknits but will probably need to size down.

Good call right there. Specially with the FNL coupons to get those below retail.

Hopefully there's ample supply of the midnight fogs to go around.

Good luck bro!
same to you! gonna be at my desk friday morning pressing f5 like a madman till they pop up. 

Haha I'll be doing the same, especially since my work computer is 10x faster than my personal laptop
my work computer is probably slower than my phone sadly im sure my work computer is only 15 down while my phone is a steady 25 at full speed. 

Footaction still has a couple sizes of the iguanas 10.5 and 12 I think? I scooped up an 11...use code LKS1494L for 10 % off. Free Ship too

o31on.jpg

Mango V3

Pretty over this combo at this point, but I know someone here will cop

^ There's also a DS 9.5 in the Iguanas sitting in the Buy/Sell forum for $100 shipped I think (& no it's not mine)

Last edited:
[/quote
they aren't off, i saw those at footlocker and noticed they look weird compared to old sails. the swoosh is fused..what's the color description on the box?
oh I was talking about how the glue stain looked weird on mine. but yeah these are supposed to be different from the sails. there's texture on the swoosh and the sole is a bit darker. the color is black and ash grey

Back
Top Bottom