ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think it's died out.  There's a larger pair of V1s on FB that aren't moving, and a year ago those would have (rightfully so) been snatched up in a heartbeat.  I think the Roshe has become very popular among the general public who don't know or care about the history of it.  On one hand, that makes it a great shoe for everyone to just enjoy without having to battle for pairs.  On the other hand, those of us that put in the work early on don't have a market to make that work pay off.  I'm glad I just wear all of mine.

I think it's died out.  There's a larger pair of V1s on FB that aren't moving, and a year ago those would have (rightfully so) been snatched up in a heartbeat.  I think the Roshe has become very popular among the general public who don't know or care about the history of it.  On one hand, that makes it a great shoe for everyone to just enjoy without having to battle for pairs.  On the other hand, those of us that put in the work early on don't have a market to make that work pay off.  I'm glad I just wear all of mine.

that guy wont answer me damnit. LOL.

I just bought my sister the flyknits for Christmas. It came to $84 with tax and with my bday coupon $64 shipped.

Never actually used the birthday coupon but wanted to cop my girl a couple roshes, will they question for my birthday? I can use it off the phone right?

Yeah you shouldn't have a problem, you don't add it on the first screen where it has the promo, you add it after the billing and shipping info.

it looks like something but i cant quite put my thumb on it. (no, that is not a lead in to some joke, i actually think they seem similar to something)
The quarter panel looks like it was lifted from the Janoskis, over a Tubular tongue

Last edited:
Hey guys. Would just like to ask any tip/suggestion on how I can remove the glue stain on my reds?

already tried warm water + soap + toothbrush to no avail.

thanks fam!

those Roshe 2 would look a lot better with a small swoosh somewhere in the back (instead of the big one) imo

Last edited:
So i have seen/touched the Roshe two. The shoe is in fact $100, the quality is there. ... think of it as a premium version? The flyknit version is INSANE! You will need a few pairs.

The initial launch will be very limited ... im sure the first colors will get known as the "OG colors" followed by different versions and prices over the next few years. 

08kx250f 08kx250f sorry I forgot to mention it was Finishline, and I don't think I got a smaller size smh. But thank you for letting me know. R rodrigofresh thanks for the info. Was that in fact Lunar? And is the differences between the one and two noticeable in person? I also wonder if the flyknit version will differ from the current model.

Last edited:
@08kx250f sorry I forgot to mention it was Finishline, and I don't think I got a smaller size smh. But thank you for letting me know. @rodrigofresh thanks for the info. Was that in fact Lunar? And is the differences between the one and two noticeable in person? I also wonder if the flyknit version will differ from the current model.
i dont think it is a lunar addition, i feel like the sockliner or inner midsole is solarsoft..... they Flyknit edition is way different from this years, its $130, the **** is BONKERS in person.... I am not a Roshe person at all... i will grab a couple flyknits.

The Roshe 2 does look different in person, like i said i am not a roshe person but i could tell there was a difference.

R rodrigofresh Thanks for the detailed response back man, I really appreciate it! That is good to know, I have not purchased a pair of roshes myself, only for my sister. My family seems to love them, but it looks like the roshe 2 will be my first. Especially the flyknit pair from the way you describe them.

How many Roshe Runs do you guys have? I have two and want to get two more for a total of four Roshe Runs. 

Also, would you say the Roshe Run can be considered as one of the most popular shoes of all time? 

How many Roshe Runs do you guys have? I have two and want to get two more for a total of four Roshe Runs. 

Also, would you say the Roshe Run can be considered as one of the most popular shoes of all time? 
I have about 60.

And, no.  It's probably not even Top 50 - hasn't been around long enough.

Back
Top Bottom