Rumor: Blue Snakeskin Lows coming back for YotS

wink.gif
 snake skins

Man these take me back. The summer before college, the things i did in these shoes . As a matter of fact I copped these after a drunken graduation night, late in the afternoon after I saw some cats in the hood rocking them.

really? in ny people went crazy for the lows
Word. And I thought I was doing it when I got these a week early on Fordham Rd. I actually ended up playing a little basketball in them the first day I wore them outside (1 on 1 against this girl I thought was cute, so I let her post me up).

Anyway, I'd def cop x2. These are one of my favorite Js.

Last edited:
I always preferred the OG style lowtop XI's. these were always the only low cut XI that caught my attention.

I hope they continue releasing more low tops.. I will be buying these if they do come out and hope for the carolina blue lows and red lows.. while JB is at, they should release some XIII low's as well.. it's been way too low since we've seen any of those..

I have a pair of these from the first run around probably about 9/10 shape.  I see they are fairly rare now adays anyone know how much they go for.

Copped. Especially since the new blue tinted sole JB has been using will look really complement the blue snake skin.

A release date is needed. :pimp:

Really hate the fact that JB throws icy soles on everything these days
mean.gif
No kidding. I'm always worried about them looking like F**K if they sit in the box too long. Icy is nice ... until age catches up with them.

They need to drop the blue snakeskin lows and the carolina blue lows this summer, and stop wasting everyone's time with that white/black/red pair.

Personally I love all snakeskin shoes but I would much rather see some natural looking brown or khaki snakeskins this time around.

Anyone have pics of the white/khaki samples from around 2000 I think? The pics were from in an all Japanese sneaker mag.

Edit, found em :

View media item 370503

View media item 370504

Last edited:
Jordan's logic is simple... why put out the good lows right now, when we can make the same money off of random retro + crap for a year or 2, then make more when the thirst is even higher. I bet they will try and get 155-160 by the time they release some unc or white/red again
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom