Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up some hoodies from a friend of mine who owns a boutique.
He handed me his manifest, which showed a QS Lightning IV with a Nov. 16 RD...
nerd.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I said it pages back this was definatley not off the table for releasing in november, feeling confident i was right now....... yikes cos it looks like a USA only release if it does. F haha. See what happens

Gonna be an expensive month with ps4 and xbox dropping, might have to sacrifice the laneys for these.

Gonna be an expensive month with ps4 and xbox dropping, might have to sacrifice the laneys for these.
I wouldn't do that if I were you. Still no sample pictures this close, could end up releasing in VERY small numbers, if at all. Cop the Laney's and if these are attainable, then sell the Laney's after you cop.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Still no sample pictures this close, could end up releasing in VERY small numbers, if at all. Cop the Laney's and if these are attainable, then sell the Laney's after you cop.
I was thinking the same thing

I was thinking the same thing
No doubt, it's crazy to me how desperately people want to believe these are coming out. Don't get me wrong, I want these as bad as everyone else, but I'm not setting myself up for disappointment. We're less than a month away from this supposed release and NO solid proof has been posted. One dude said he saw some manifest with these on it. That's IT. Not even a picture of said manifest. No offence or anything, and I appreciate any info on this release that people can give, but this is far from confirmed. I need to see samples, or someone like JM confirm these before I get all hyped.

Still pullin for em though :smokin

I hear ya, guess im taking an overly optimistic approach with these, either way I cant see myself getting two shoes in that span of time with yellow in the colorways

If they are releasing on the about two weeks stores will be receiving them next week, if not at the latest the week of.
We'll see...

Are these expected to drop in 2013?
did you even read the past couple pages?

there's no official confirmation they're dropping but people saying "my dude said so" or "it's in the magazine". less than a month until the supposed release date and still no pics surfaced of these lighting retros......but people already have gotten pairs of the bred 1's, gamma 11's, oreo 5's, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom