Ryan Braun - to be hit with susp for PEDs

Originally Posted by DMan14

mlb, way to send a message to the kids. smh
You clearly know what's going on
laugh.gif

"(Major League) Baseball....is considering a federal lawsuit to overturn the Das decision."
That would be
pimp.gif
 if it happened.

Shut up Braun.....i'm gonna slash ur tires, kidnap you, and tape ur eyelids forcing you to watch Milwaukee Bucks games for the rest of your life.

Its pretty fun reading stuff from folks and asking questions to folks who know all about the testing process.

The 24 hour limit is only a mlb/mlb union agreement.

Every other sport does not abide by th 'get the sample to montreal in 24 hours'

Track, wrestling, cycling all store samples for 48 hours without worrying about effects on testing results.

The ruling being overturned is a joke, par for the course as far as MLB is concerned.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Shut up Braun.....i'm gonna slash ur tires, kidnap you, and tape ur eyelids forcing you to watch Milwaukee Bucks games for the rest of your life.
The NL Central thread is going to be epic this season.
laugh.gif

Braun is guilty should have served the 50 game suspension. He shouldn't have won his appeal on a technicality.

What a joke. 
laugh.gif
@ him publicly stating that wasn't his sample when that wasn't even part of his argument in arbitration.

HE'S HAD THE EXACT SAME NUMBERS HIS WHOLE CAREER DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID
And with that let me say

Owned

Good game

Brewers win NL Central again

Thanks for playing

Suck it

Toodles

owned

Vic Conte:
Director of the Montreal laboratory provided evidence that the Braun's sample had not be compromised or tampered with. The smoke is clearing
The WADA Director said the integrity of Braun's urine sample had NOT been compromised and WADA would have found him positive. An MLB bad

While I'm happy Braun has been exonerated because he is a great player, the fact remains is that this will always hover over his head and career no matter what.

Regardless if it's true or not, and like some of you claim he is a great "Actor" or got off on a technicality...that's 100% the MLB's fault. When you cost players millions, suspend them and tarnish their legacy with the first accusation be it true or false, your POLICY better be IRON CLAD.

Originally Posted by Stuck to Ryan Braun like herpes

HE'S HAD THE EXACT SAME NUMBERS HIS WHOLE CAREER DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID
And with that let me say

Owned

Good game

Brewers win NL Central again

Thanks for playing

Suck it

Toodles

Go get 'em!

Whatever, I'm a pro steroids guy, but it's silly to believe that he's actually "innocent". Either way, props to RB on beating the case.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

GUNNA CHANGE YOUR NAME TO GUNNA GET OWNED BECAUSE YOU GOT OWNED LITTLE DUDE SIT DOWN GO RAMS

This will always be what Ryan Braun's legacy is.
happy.gif
And I'm so happy about that because it's going to cause you so much stress.
*waits for cliche Vikings, Twins or Timberwolves comment*
*waits for you not to even see this invisible text*

Lol nah.  After he retires in 10 years he'll be a first ballot hall of famer when he's eligible and go down as one of the best offensive players to ever play the game.

This is messing with my head! What a crazy story but really though the most relevant point I have considered is how do you keep going on about getting off when it was based off the mishandling.  I'll admit I'm slow so I was forgiving him, but that part does give away his "act" to me.

My question is this: since Braun is saying it took 48 hours to deliver the sample and it wasnt stored in proper cool temperature as it was reported, can that produce a positive PED reault? Or is he saying it was actually tampered with? Not putting it in the fridge cant make your urine have PED's..at least as far as I know. And saying it was tampered with is a big accusation.

Are people really mad about this? I know people are gonna see my name and say "You're just saying that cause you're a Bonds fan", but I was angry at Bonds when that fiasco happened too. But, with pretty much every big name being caught for PEDs these days, how can you be surprised? I'm actually surprised at how many alleged "clean" players there are. You'd think the vast majority of the MLB uses PEDs just to even the playing field (which they might be). It's a shame that it's come to this point, but if pretty much every superstar is doing this, let him do what he wants

Back
Top Bottom