Ryan Braun - to be hit with susp for PEDs

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Trying to think if I would have just eaten the 50 games instead of saying I had herpes. Tough call.
Man no question I would take the suspension. 

HE WON IT 
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/140213003.html

So he won it because of this?

Someone familiar with the decision said the appeal went Braun's way not so much on contesting the result of the test but the testing process itself, some kind of technicality. And it was arbitrator Shyam Das who decided to rule in favor on that technicality, making it a 2-1 decision by the three-man panel.

laugh.gif
ok.

Ryan Braun's exact reaction upon hearing the news.

Spoiler [+]
lep.gif

MLB released a statement saying it "vehemently disagrees" with the decision.

I don't know what to think.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude's a steroid using cheater..won his appeal on a technicality. He didn't even argue that the test was positive, argued that his sample wasn't shipped to the lab on time.
indifferent.gif
 MLB

Unbelievable. That arbitrator is definitely on the take.
laugh.gif
@ MLB acting like they're upset with this ruling.

Total @@*!*#%*. that cheating %%+ @!@#+**$+@%$ gonna get away with some @@*!*#%*

Is everyone still mad cause he won the MVP? 
laugh.gif

I feel like if this were Barry Bonds all i'd be seeing is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Is everyone still mad cause he won the MVP? 
laugh.gif

I feel like if this were Barry Bonds all i'd be seeing is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT hates Barry Bonds what are you talking about?

Didnt know NT hated Barry Bonds, but whatever, McGwire, A-Rod, Clemens, anyone, I just wanna know how it would go down on here if they got off.

If someones accused of PED's is that it? No more questions asked. No point of even having a trial?

At the very beginning of all this we all knew there was something up. There was a ton of uncertainty on what really happened. Whether it was herpes or whatever. Before anyone knew anything everyones screaming cheater. Like the article said he's been tested 25 times and passed. 3 times last year. But he's dumb enough to start injecting himself in the NLCS? Why isnt he hitting 50 home runs? His stats have been consistent his whole career. He gets retested instantly and comes up clean. But Instead of looking into anything or asking any questions everyone just says "cheater" and thats why i ask. Is it cause of him winning the MVP which made everyone bitter towards him to begin with? Like that was his fault too.

And where does this bias come in Brauns favor from the MLB? Dudes saying its because he's white. Clemens, McGwire? People saying hes the golden boy...like A-Rod wasnt? Why is Braun sooo special?

How about its possible he might be innocent.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Didnt know NT hated Barry Bonds, but whatever, McGwire, A-Rod, Clemens, anyone, I just wanna know how it would go down on here if they got off.

If someones accused of PED's is that it? No more questions asked. No point of even having a trial?

At the very beginning of all this we all knew there was something up. There was a ton of uncertainty on what really happened. Whether it was herpes or whatever. Before anyone knew anything everyones screaming cheater. Like the article said he's been tested 25 times and passed. 3 times last year. But he's dumb enough to start injecting himself in the NLCS? Why isnt he hitting 50 home runs? His stats have been consistent his whole career. He gets retested instantly and comes up clean. But Instead of looking into anything or asking any questions everyone just says "cheater" and thats why i ask. Is it cause of him winning the MVP which made everyone bitter towards him to begin with? Like that was his fault too.

And where does this bias come in Brauns favor from the MLB? Dudes saying its because he's white. Clemens, McGwire? People saying hes the golden boy...like A-Rod wasnt? Why is Braun sooo special?

How about its possible he might be innocent.
THIS 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom