Sacramento?!

Dope.

Footaction looked to have a bunch of tickets left when I was there getting my Guaranteed ticket for the Retro 6. If I end up getting these (Retro6) at FinishLine or I get lucky and actually get the Infrared23, I'll give my ticket to someone else to purchase.

My size is a 10.5

Shoe Palace doesn't actually know if they're getting a pair of the Infrared 23 yet. So stay tuned for that.

What are the links for the Footaction and Foolocker Online Release for the Infrared 23?

Footlocker: www.footlocker.com/release-sweepstakes

Footaction: www.footaction.com/release-sweepstakes

Footaction said links will be available for asg and 6's tomorrow; Footlocker will have the asg on Tuesday and the 6's on Wednesday.

Everyone entering the raffle, stay away from my size 9, lol.

Come back to the thread and a bunch of intel dropped Repp'd fellas, really glad we're keeping the thread alive, so out of curiosity what's everyone aiming for out of the asg pack? I'll enter some raffles to help out when the raffle goes live mañana.

Last edited:
I'm shooting for the Kobes and KD out of the pack.

agreed this thread has been what it should be recently in regards to providing info to help out locals :smokin

Also, I'll be going by arden after work so if shiekh has raffle codes available I'll post that here. I'll get the DT shiekhs raffle code tomorrow

Last edited:
Come back to the thread and a bunch of intel dropped Repp'd fellas, really glad we're keeping the thread alive, so out of curiosity what's everyone aiming for out of the asg pack? I'll enter some raffles to help out when the raffle goes live mañana.

lebrons...never really cared about kobe or KD shoes

I'm shooting for the Kobes and KD out of the pack.

agreed this thread has been what it should be recently in regards to providing info to help out locals :smokin

Also, I'll be going by arden after work so if shiekh has raffle codes available I'll post that here. I'll get the DT shiekhs raffle code tomorrow
I wouldn't bother going to Arden if you're just going to get the Sheikh code because all they have is the White/Infrared 6 code; they said they aren't getting any of the ASG Pack and they won't know until tomorrow if they're getting the Infrared 6's.

dnak dnak haha thanks man. I may hold off until tomorrow night then to get the shiekh code for the white/infrared 6 and infrared 6 if one is available to post for those that are interested in them

I only want the all star pack.

But I may go by tonight if my buddy text me back wanting the white/infrared 6 to see if theres any more guarantee tickets left from the stores that handed them out today

Do you guys think the Kobe's will be sold out immediately? Might pick up a pair to play ball in...and I'm a sucker for the Flyknit.

I think they will sell out....just about everything these days tend to sell out lol

Last edited:
Update:

Footlocker DT plaza - handed out guarantee tix last week for white/infrared 6; No ASG pack or infrared23 6

Shiekhs - white/infrared 6: raffle code is 91a05e082c ; No ASG pack or infrared23 6s

If shiekhs in our area is getting the infrared23 6 it'll likely be the Arden and Florin store.

Hope that helps :smokin

Last edited:
Shoe Palace - In store raffled ended on monday for the white/infrared and infrared23 6s ; No word on the ASG pack and to check back tomorrow

:nthat:

I've put in "Raffle" bids for the most stores I have in a long time...

But having my luck. I probably won't get a single call back for these Infrared23s. I hate doing online raffles. It never feels like they do anything other than sell it to their friends.

Any luck for anyone trying to get the ASG? I haven't received anything. Was mainly looking to cop to help out some fellow NTers in the area.

guess I didn't get picked for the lebrons
tired.gif
I haven't gotten picked for anything in 4 bids. Blegh...

This is what happens with Online Raffles. People can just as easily put their name and all of their family's names in online and just drag them to the mall later. Rather than doing a ticket pickup. 

Anyone know any Best Buy's in the area that have the PS4 in stock? Fiancé got a $300 gift card from work and wanted to get me a PS4 for valentines! Holla! Any info would be great. 

Anyone know any Best Buy's in the area that have the PS4 in stock? Fiancé got a $300 gift card from work and wanted to get me a PS4 for valentines! Holla! Any info would be great. 
Not sure bout every best buy but the best buy in Vacaville gets a small shipment of PS4 every week and sells them unannounced every Sunday morning. Call your local to see what's up. Make sure you speak to a manager...Vacaville been doing this for a month

Not sure bout every best buy but the best buy in Vacaville gets a small shipment of PS4 every week and sells them unannounced every Sunday morning. Call your local to see what's up. Make sure you speak to a manager...Vacaville been doing this for a month
Snap! Thanks for the info. I'll definitely check with them on Sunday. Hopefully I find one this weekend.

rommeeeezy rommeeeezy you won bro?

lindaphile lindaphile

For the Powder 10s

Shoe Palace should be doing in store raffles til Monday

HOH footlocker said check back today or sunday for info.

Shiekhs should have raffle codes ready on Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom